Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Beviin Can'gal's WIP

• 34 Replies

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 40+ hrs Charity 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2017 Award for 25 official invasions.
Re: Beviin Can'gal's WIP
« Reply #15 on: Sep 11, 2018, 10:03 PM »
Commenting to follow your progress!

Manda'galaar Clan || MMCC #1278 || Approval Team Director
Custom Armor WIP - Bo Katan WIP

VampireHunterD

• “Death...he comes for us all. Greet him fiercely.”
« Reply #16 on: Sep 12, 2018, 07:34 AM »
Great job so far Vod! Keep up the good work! I’m keeping my eye on this build... ;)

« Reply #17 on: Sep 12, 2018, 04:39 PM »
Commenting to follow your progress!

Thanks, Vod!!

Great job so far Vod! Keep up the good work! I’m keeping my eye on this build... ;)

Thank you for the kind words. Vod!

« Last Edit: Sep 12, 2018, 05:03 PM by Havelock » Logged
mirshko o'r kyr'am, parjai o'r manda...
courage in death, victory in the afterlife...

Havelock

• The Motivat'alor | I've got a link for that.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #18 on: Sep 12, 2018, 05:04 PM »
As part of my moderation duties I must request that you please avoid Double Posting in the forums.  This is against forum rules as documented HERE.

Double Posts - Please refrain from posting immediately after yourself, also known as 'double posting'.
If no one has replied use the "modify" button to update your post.
WIP threads and other similar threads that have new content being added are exempt from this rule, provided the posts have useful new posts being added.
In such exemptions, replies to multiple questions when attempting to catch up should still be combined into single posts.
Moderators will exercise their best judgement, if you feel an error was made please contact the Moderator Lead and Tech Officer via PM.

The posts have been combined.

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett | Mk I | Mk II | Havelock Fiction | Invasions - 19

VampireHunterD

« Reply #19 on: Sep 13, 2018, 11:07 AM »
Hey Beviin! Havelock is a killer guy and is only doing his duty, but to save him some work as far as I understand it’s best to wait 24 hours to post again, if no one has replied, or use the modify button to modify and add to your last post. If someone replies, then that time resets and you can immediately post once. Hopefully that clears some things up! You are doing great work BTW!

« Reply #20 on: Sep 14, 2018, 01:00 AM »
Hey Beviin! Havelock is a killer guy and is only doing his duty, but to save him some work as far as I understand it’s best to wait 24 hours to post again, if no one has replied, or use the modify button to modify and add to your last post. If someone replies, then that time resets and you can immediately post once. Hopefully that clears some things up! You are doing great work BTW!

Thanks, Vod!  ;D We (Havelock and I) went over this and I picked his brain (and his patience I'm sure lol) so 1: Thank you for bringing this up, I always like input and criticism and 2: SORRY HAVELOCK!!!!  :P BTW I LOVEEEEE your build!!! Like... Woah!!!

VampireHunterD

« Reply #21 on: Sep 14, 2018, 08:48 AM »
Thanks Vod! I’m liking your build as well and can’t wait to see more! Keep up the good work, you are making great progress!

Havelock

« Reply #22 on: Sep 14, 2018, 10:53 AM »
It's no problem, Beviin.  I'm really glad I could help.  And thanks for that.   ;D  Now let's see some more progress.  Chop chop!   :P

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett | Mk I | Mk II | Havelock Fiction | Invasions - 19
« Reply #23 on: Sep 14, 2018, 08:16 PM »
As requested by Havelock LOL here is some more progress! Ill be posting more soon since I am attending an AP tomorrow!!
BOOTS PLATES ARE DONE!!!  I'll be wearing them at the armor party to get them nice and FILTHY!

I repainted the gun, I didnt like the blending colors of the gold and brass, so I added some cranberry to it to make it pop a bit!

Let me know what you think!

Havelock

« Reply #24 on: Sep 14, 2018, 08:42 PM »
I'm digging that.  Looks great.  The plates and the pistol.   :like:

« Reply #25 on: Sep 14, 2018, 10:59 PM »
I'm digging that.  Looks great.  The plates and the pistol.   :like:

Thanks, Vod! Means a lot!

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 40+ hrs Charity 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2017 Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #26 on: Sep 14, 2018, 11:28 PM »
Looks nice :)

Manda'galaar Clan || MMCC #1278 || Approval Team Director
Custom Armor WIP - Bo Katan WIP

VampireHunterD

« Reply #27 on: Sep 15, 2018, 08:58 AM »
 :o
Very nice Vod! This Bounty Hunter is my kind of scum, fearless and inventive!  :P

« Reply #28 on: Sep 17, 2018, 08:51 PM »
OKAY!!! SO... First AP done! Got a TON of help and a TON of work done! Shaped all of my armor (excluding my cod piece and my gauntlets), and started some touch ups and refittings!

ARMOR PAINTED! (Minus the cod and the gauntlets) Black washing EVERYTHING tonight! Got my flight suit at the tailors!

AND A BLADE!!! Already have a design in mind, and went over it with one of our local blade masters!

Thanks for looking!

**EDIT**

Finished my back plate! Took a blaster to the back!! Also made up my holster. I used an old leather tape measure holder and added a blast plate to it for some added hip protection!

« Last Edit: Sep 18, 2018, 12:20 AM by Beviin Can'gal » Logged

Havelock

« Reply #29 on: Sep 18, 2018, 01:36 PM »
Looking forward to seeing pics of all of this on you.   :like:

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!