Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Heiland Flash Tube barrel upgrade reqs

• 1 Replies

Sea_Marshall

• Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett.
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions Special Operations Brigade Member
Heiland Flash Tube barrel upgrade reqs
« on: Jul 07, 2019, 11:36 AM »
Hi Folks, Mi'ix,

I've recently acquired a Heiland Flash Tube to replace my sink pipe (lol) barrel. Currently I'm rocking the DIY Happy Trooper Build made from PVC, Wood, epoxy sculpt, and other misc greeblies. I will be upgrading the whole EE-3 to Stormrider's Iconic Signature Series:

VS

The big question is: What changes need to be made to the Heiland Tube, and is it acceptable to upgrade to this barrel? MPP flash tube is the elusive-one-day-it-will-be-mine goal, but this runner up looks like it will do the job.

Thanks

Mi'ix

• Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Boba and Jango 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Celebration Orlando 2017 Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member
Re: Heiland Flash Tube barrel upgrade reqs
« Reply #1 on: Aug 07, 2019, 09:07 AM »
Sorry, I just now saw this Sea_Marshall. 

Without the MPP, the Heiland is the next best thing and what I have on mine.   :)

Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

Mandalorian Mercs Brigade Application Form

BH/TI 65041

Tra'cor Clan || M.V.S. #41|| M.A.B.E.L. #60 || 70 Official Invasions

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!