Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Orland Greene, v1.1.2 WIP

• 46 Replies

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Orland Greene, v1.1.2 WIP
« Reply #45 on: Nov 27, 2018, 12:49 PM »
The Nighthawk is a stellar choice. And I really like the paint concept you have for it.

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006
Re: Orland Greene, v1.1.2 WIP
« Reply #46 on: Nov 27, 2018, 01:18 PM »
Yeah I really like the nighthawk. It'll be my third bucket so I'm hoping this time I'll get it right. I learned this weekend I apparently have a very small head. My current one is so small that one of my clan mates who is a bit shorter then me asked how I even get my head in it because he couldn't get it on while I wear it with glasses XD. I also have a NME Stalker (Large) but that is actually so big I dunno what to do with all the space, even though I can pull it off proportionately.  The nighthawk is about 2 inches wider and  an inch longer and taller then my current bucket so I figure It should do the job alright! 

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!