Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - New  Mandalorian Movie Costume stuff

• 1 Replies
Question - New  Mandalorian Movie Costume stuff
« on: Oct 08, 2018, 03:06 PM »
I have a question about:

Hi I have a question, based on the flight suit and under suit from the new mandalorian movie that is slated to be coming out. Are the CRLs going to show any changes in response to the styles  shown in his armor. Mostly I am interested in the flight suit design, but any other info would be greatly appreciated.

Havelock

• The Motivat'alor | I've got a link for that.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Question - New  Mandalorian Movie Costume stuff
« Reply #1 on: Oct 08, 2018, 04:01 PM »
The CRLs are currently - and for the immediate future - will remain largely unchanged.  We won't be looking to alter, amend, or create new CRLs based on one photograph from a show that's still currently in its initial production and won't be released for another 3-6 months at minimum.  We, like the rest of the membership of the Club, are extremely excited about this new show, and have great hopes that it will highlight Mandalorian armor, culture, and perhaps even language.  However, at this point, all we, as a Club, have is (very) un-enlightened speculation, and any CRL questions relating to the new (still unfinished) show are premature at best.

Stand by, though.  After the show is released, stay tuned for updates, amendments, or wholly new CRLs.  For now...let's just enjoy speculating on what Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni - and all the others involved in this show - are going to bring us.

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett | Mk I | Mk II | Havelock Fiction | Invasions - 18

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!