Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Working BesīBev

• 15 Replies

Nimrodt

Working BesīBev
« on: Nov 21, 2017, 08:35 PM »
During my tinkering on various projects, I had an idea for a Bes'Bev and immediately started working on a concept.
I used inspirations of writing nibs and artdeco elements and some of the elements we know from the Mandoá and made a draft out of them.

For my version I have an interpretation of the Mando Diamond theme
created.

on the flute I added a mando logo in the sound section.

Unbesonnenheit ist das Charakteristikum der Jugend,Besonnenheit das des Alters,und Vorsicht ist der bessere Teil der Tapferkeit.

Nimrodt

Re: Working BesīBev
« Reply #1 on: Nov 22, 2017, 05:29 PM »
here are some pictures from the construction phase
the Beskar silver makes it extremely difficult to mark something so I had to do a lot freehand

Unbesonnenheit ist das Charakteristikum der Jugend,Besonnenheit das des Alters,und Vorsicht ist der bessere Teil der Tapferkeit.

Fragowump

• Victor Robles OM# 1937
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 Award for 75 official invasions. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
« Reply #2 on: Nov 22, 2017, 06:50 PM »
It's looking really beautiful so far, your patterning is amazing! Are you going to repeat the raised pieces along the body or just at the top?

Perpetually confused
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Brigade Wip: Heavy Melee

Nimrodt

« Reply #3 on: Nov 22, 2017, 09:02 PM »
the raised part above is the mouth plate the whole becomes a transverse flute

Mavik

• Awards Award for 100 official invasions. EnviroOps Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #4 on: Nov 28, 2017, 11:48 PM »
very nice looking build so far

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Donated four quarters of 2024. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #5 on: Nov 29, 2017, 12:00 AM »
Very nice...  ;D

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006
« Reply #6 on: Dec 02, 2017, 04:51 AM »
Fantastic work.  I love the Mandalorian symbol you put on there as well.  Will this be a playable one?

« Reply #7 on: Dec 02, 2017, 10:30 AM »
That looks great so far, keep it up!

Geroya par tal, partayli?

Nimrodt

« Reply #8 on: Dec 02, 2017, 03:01 PM »
So I build it as a playable version.
I hope I do everything right, then it works well  ;D

Nimrodt

« Reply #9 on: Dec 03, 2017, 01:03 PM »
Today I treated the blade with rub and buff
and further worked on the ornaments as well as me in wicker art practiced

« Reply #10 on: Jan 03, 2018, 08:37 AM »
Kandosii!  I want to build one myself.  I found a video showing how to make a Native American style flute from pvc. 

https://youtu.be/misjPOhd-9o

And here's the site showing fingerhole placement

http://www.flutopedia.com/naflutomat_g.htm

I'd also like to make a pvc didgeridoo to play Dha Werda Verda too

Nimrodt

« Reply #11 on: Oct 21, 2018, 02:02 PM »
its Finished  her the final pics of my Besībev

Lem'zig Dee

• WEAPON OF MASS PERCUSSION
  • Awards Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #12 on: Oct 22, 2018, 06:43 AM »
 :like:

IG  -  @suzylamoureuxdrums

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Donated four quarters of 2024. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #13 on: Oct 22, 2018, 08:58 AM »
 :like: :jango: :like:

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

MadCelt

• Just a little man trying to stay in God's plan.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions 15+ clan level invasions Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #14 on: Oct 22, 2018, 11:57 AM »
That is beautiful!

How does it sound..?

Nimrodt

« Reply #15 on: Oct 23, 2018, 03:18 PM »
That is beautiful!

How does it sound..?

i can not play so it sounds windy ^^

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!