Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Sizing check

• 4 Replies
Sizing check
« on: Oct 20, 2018, 05:33 PM »
This was my first attempt http://imgur.com/93Ss2Ci and I noticed they were still a bit too big. I resized and ended up with this http://imgur.com/sua2bpb.

Erio J'uni

• Trust me. All you are to me is a paycheck!
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 75 official invasions.
Re: Sizing check
« Reply #1 on: Oct 20, 2018, 08:54 PM »
Sizing looks better on the news pic to me.  I'll let better eyes give more educated opinions.  And stop by the Manda'galaar area.  We have an armor party tomorrow in Van Nuys.

MMCC #899 | B.O.M.B. #1 - The Bomb'alor | M.A.J.I.C. #132 | K.O.M.S. #17 | B.O.O.M. #11 | The IT-Mando Society #11 | Grey Brigade #59
« Reply #2 on: Oct 20, 2018, 09:19 PM »
I saw the pics they posted of the last one on FB and was really interested. Where and what time? actually ill DM mandagalar on FB

Erio J'uni

• Trust me. All you are to me is a paycheck!
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 75 official invasions.

MMCC #899 | B.O.M.B. #1 - The Bomb'alor | M.A.J.I.C. #132 | K.O.M.S. #17 | B.O.O.M. #11 | The IT-Mando Society #11 | Grey Brigade #59

Havelock

• I probably have a link for that.
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #4 on: Oct 21, 2018, 01:53 PM »
The templates in the second picture look to be sized right.  Good job.  Your plates do, however, need to move up. The top of the collar plate should be riding just about where the hem of your t-shirt rests.  It should be almost choking you.

Also, to post the actual pictures in your thread (because you'll get more people looking and offering advice) check out this thread.

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett
Have you explored all that the Royal War College of Mandalore has to offer?

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!