Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Formulating a list, any places for flight suits?

• 3 Replies
Formulating a list, any places for flight suits?
« on: Oct 14, 2018, 09:26 PM »
Hey there,
I'm pretty new to the whole cosplay thing, so I'm looking for some guidance. I'm working on a list of things I'll need to fit the requirements for the armor set I have in mind. I'm probably just going to buy all the components because I'm not exactly a talented craftsman, but I can't seem to find a store for a flight suit. Anything helps!
Thanks.

Sep Ho'ban

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Formulating a list, any places for flight suits?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 14, 2018, 11:16 PM »
I wear scrubs -- Good will, scrubs stores, etc.  Redcap Coverals, and Dickeys also work. 

Ko'rizna Falco

• Weapons are a part of my religion
« Reply #2 on: Oct 15, 2018, 04:19 PM »
I just searched Amazon for mechanics coveralls found mine for about $30.

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Donated four quarters of 2024. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Oct 16, 2018, 03:26 PM »
Walmart.  Can get either scrubs ($7-15 a piece), or Dickies work clothes ($25 a piece).  If you get scrubs, get an extra pair of pants in Small, and cut off the legs to make a double sleeve effect on the top.  With Dickies, get the Straight Leg pants. No cargo pockets to hide or remove.  ;)  Plus, the top and pants together look kinda like Luke's outfit on Bespin.

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!