Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Sewing Velcro onto the Flak Vest

• 1 Replies

noBiggie

• When I left you, I was but the learner.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
Sewing Velcro onto the Flak Vest
« on: Oct 27, 2018, 12:40 PM »
I can't seem to figure out how to sew velcro onto my flak vest using a sewing machine. Whenever I try, the needle just goes all the way through the vest and sews it shut. Is there a way to sew the velcro on with the machine, or do I have to do it by hand? I've done one patch by hand and it was absolute murder on my fingers and it's barely hanging on.

Thanks!

Actually never mind.  Forgot my flak vest has a zipper. If someone would be so kind as to delete this embarrassment, that would be appreciated. Thanks.

« Last Edit: Oct 28, 2018, 09:43 AM by Vor'en Marr » Logged
Re: Sewing Velcro onto the Flak Vest
« Reply #1 on: Oct 27, 2018, 03:32 PM »
If you dont have a zipper in the vest though. On a seweing table you can just slide the open vest around the bottom of the machine and table to avoid this.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!