Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Patches and/or greeblies on flight suit?

• 3 Replies

Ori Dart

• Just some random mir'sheb...
Patches and/or greeblies on flight suit?
« on: Nov 06, 2018, 12:23 AM »
Hey folks,

Just thought I'd ask if it would be approvable to have patches on the flight suit? The designs are still knocking around in my skull but they would be custom patches, not current military ones. Maybe have some mando'a or aurebesh on them with some swarzy symbols.

Also, just wondering if having hard resin or plastic greeblies sewn/attached to the flight suit would be cool? Again, they would likely be repurposed greebs/commpads that are currently found floating around the SW universe.

Oya!

Andry         ; )

Havelock

• The Motivat'alor | I've got a link for that.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Patches and/or greeblies on flight suit?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 06, 2018, 05:35 PM »
There shouldn't be any issue with any of that.  It's on a case-by-case basis, though, so if you can put up some sketches of what you're thinking, or if you have photos of the greebs you want to add and where, that'd be really helpful.

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett | Mk I | Mk II | Havelock Fiction | Invasions - 19

Ori Dart

• Just some random mir'sheb...
« Reply #2 on: Nov 08, 2018, 11:34 AM »
Cool. Thanks for the reply. Don't have any sketches yet, but as far as greebs go, they'd be stuff that's already been in SW movies, or model kit parts that have appeared on belts and stuff. When I get to that point, I'll be sure to post up.

Oya!

Andry         ; )

Mavik

• Dexa's #1 Fan!
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. EnviroOps Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #3 on: Nov 08, 2018, 04:22 PM »
I have greeblies incorporated into my sleeves that are similar to the rebel rank badges in Return of the Jedi. Keep it to a Star Wars look and it shouldn't be an issue.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!