Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mirdala Baarur Concept

• 4 Replies

OriKad

• The Grizzled Old Sergeant of Mav Oya'la Clan
  • Awards Force Hunter Brigade Member Special Weapons 267th Rapid Assault Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Airmobile brigade member
Mirdala Baarur Concept
« on: Nov 14, 2018, 05:35 PM »
At MercsCon, we collectively managed to convince my mom (who was tagging along for the vacation) to join up.  She decided on a medic, because she's a nurse IRL.

Now for the gear:
     Left Gauntlet mounted rack of syringes in multiple colors
     Left Gauntlet mounted auto-injector in place of flamethrower
     Left Gauntlet top display/diagnostic scanner/interface
     Right Gauntlet mounted retractable stethoscope (made from a real stethoscope)
     Right Gauntlet mounted clamps/forceps/whatever else I can stick on for left handed use
     Leather medic satchel
     Assorted belt and/or satchel strap mounted tools and equipment including but not limited to boxed medpacs.
     Miulti-function fixed-blade knife/cloth-ripper/scalpel/etc.

Colors are planned to be primarily black (armor, vest, and flightsuit), with gold foil secondary color and white accents.  Medic symbols will be in red.

Construction style is mixed modern and legacy.

Concept art!

Obviously this isn't showing all the various tools and bits I plan on adding, but it's a start.  Other than the girth belt, all the gold color is going to be metallic.  Not sure if the girth is going to be gold, either.  Depends on what I find for materials.

Tahl Taab

• Tahl Buir shall return!!!!!!
Re: Mirdala Baarur Concept
« Reply #1 on: Nov 15, 2018, 01:04 PM »
I like it, that’s pretty cool

Falke

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
« Reply #2 on: Nov 15, 2018, 04:22 PM »
Medics are awsome!!! :like:
The concept is looking really good!

OriKad

• The Grizzled Old Sergeant of Mav Oya'la Clan
  • Awards Force Hunter Brigade Member Special Weapons 267th Rapid Assault Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Airmobile brigade member
« Reply #3 on: Nov 17, 2018, 11:21 AM »
Got a concept drawing for the medic knife:

It incorporates a fabric ripper (the pommel hook) to cut clothes away from a wound, a scalpel (at the crossguard area), a bone saw for emergency amputation, and a general utility knife.  The fuller grooves are actually grip grooves for when using the scalpel.

Falke

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
« Reply #4 on: Nov 21, 2018, 04:52 PM »
I love the design of the knife and all the small details with there real life equivalent are awesome  :like:

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!