Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Falco's armory WIP

• 9 Replies

Ko'rizna Falco

• Weapons are a part of my religion
Falco's armory WIP
« on: Nov 19, 2018, 06:19 PM »
Well I've been on here a while and though I have no finished weaponry I thought it high time I start a WIP for my blasters and blades.

First up my most complete blaster a wonderful 3D print I ordered.
Tobias Becketts RSKF-44:

There is a lot of fine detail sanding that needed to happen, I'm not even sure that I have it all done but I'm about to go to filler primer on it and see where I stand.

All layed out doing some test fitting and making sure all of the screws were screen accurate and necessary.

Next up is my vibro  knife that is somewhere between a Kal dagger and a beskad. The blade is about 8.5" and 13" overall.

And finally my still to be fully conceptualized rifle blaster

I plan to marry the two guns but the Stok on the orange gun is actually pretty small so I may need to modify some more nerf parts. This was just the first lay out I haven't actually done any work. I know I've got a lot ahead of me on this one but I'm ready.

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Falco's armory WIP
« Reply #1 on: Nov 22, 2018, 01:33 PM »
Would love to get one of those pistols, myself.  I think the A180 I carry is a bit puny.

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006
« Reply #2 on: Nov 22, 2018, 03:29 PM »
Very Cool.

Jal Korvo

• Ad Be Ca
« Reply #3 on: Nov 22, 2018, 09:53 PM »
Would love to get one of those pistols, myself.  I think the A180 I carry is a bit puny.

Straka, I also carry an a180 but was thinking about getting an rskf-44 as a long arm to carry cross draw. Feel like it'd be a solid combo.

Falcon, would you mind tellin me the length of that there piece?

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #4 on: Nov 22, 2018, 11:25 PM »
Straka, I also carry an a180 but was thinking about getting an rskf-44 as a long arm to carry cross draw. Feel like it'd be a solid combo.

Falcon, would you mind tellin me the length of that there piece?
Now that I think about it, that sounds like a good idea.

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Ko'rizna Falco

« Reply #5 on: Nov 23, 2018, 03:50 PM »
Thanks Vod for the compliments. Jal the gun measures about 14 inches long and 6 inches tall, it is about 2 inches wide at the widest part.

Ko'rizna Falco

« Reply #7 on: Oct 10, 2019, 10:10 AM »
Rise my friend and join the light of the day!!

alright well, I have been very hard at work on my blaster and it is finally complete. this is going to be a huge picture dump.

Painting and masking process, I used toothpaste.

Fully Assembled with hardware

Complete with black wash (really a brown but same thing)

« Reply #8 on: Oct 16, 2019, 07:15 AM »
Looks nice!
I like that you weathered some place as jsut the moving parts.
All and all a good 3D print and a good gun put together. Onwards!

Dac'gar Ordo // Vash

PorkRoll

• try to avoid a mandon't
« Reply #9 on: Nov 29, 2019, 05:12 PM »
Looking great.  I really love the double barrel,  front drop of the RSKF-44 . Can't wait to see your progress.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!