Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

late crusader (ramikadyc build)

• 3 Replies
late crusader (ramikadyc build)
« on: Nov 27, 2018, 02:21 PM »
i managed to get ahold of a set of the ramikadyc armor and am in the wind as far as a palette and pattern.  Suggestions?

forgot to mention this will be my first mando build

« Last Edit: Dec 05, 2018, 02:33 AM by Ahn'vil Burk'yc » Logged

Sep Ho'ban

• Formerly 'Quingin'
Re: late crusader (ramikadyc build)
« Reply #1 on: Nov 27, 2018, 09:26 PM »
Colors are pretty wide open...  Ram armor's interesting.  Be sure to do the work to shape it to fit you, and follow the Crusader era CRL's

« Reply #2 on: Nov 29, 2018, 03:24 PM »
i decided to go with blood red for the main color, black for the trim and off colors, black flight suit, a pair of classic mando heavy blasters from swtor and am now looking for a decent melee weapon

Ahn'vil Burk'yc

• | House Burk'yc |
  • Awards EnviroOps Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #3 on: Dec 05, 2018, 02:33 AM »

As part of my moderation duties I must request that you please avoid Double Posting in the forums.  This is against forum rules as documented HERE.

Double Posts - Please refrain from posting immediately after yourself, also known as 'double posting'.
If no one has replied use the "modify" button to update your post.
WIP threads and other similar threads that have new content being added are exempt from this rule, provided the posts have useful new posts being added.
In such exemptions, replies to multiple questions when attempting to catch up should still be combined into single posts.
Moderators will exercise their best judgement, if you feel an error was made please contact the Moderator Lead and Tech Officer via PM.

The posts have been combined.

- OM Status Achieved : 18/11/2015
- Brigade Status Achieved : 30/01/2018
- Pray to whatever deity you call God for mercy, for I shall have none.
- Aliit Ori'shya Tal'diin
Need Help? Rules and Guides

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!