Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Kyria Mando Concepts and Ideas

• 9 Replies
Kyria Mando Concepts and Ideas
« on: Jan 11, 2019, 04:03 AM »

Just working on concepts this is the first, very little fine details.

Things i need to get more solidified in my head. Fine details in the helmet. The

So Side arm started out as a simple M4A1 light and sound toy and after a little playing (Mostly cause i got bored and decided to bash a toy gathering dust) I ended up with a look I may use for the primary blaster.

I know i need to fill in screw holes but I'm waiting currently (since this is from last night) for the bondo in said screw holes to fully cure before i sand much less touch or snap pictures.

I'm trying to decide on gauntlet builds currently, as this image lacks a lot of... fine details and is more to give a general idea of where i'm heading. One idea was a single clawed gauntlet, similar to the Sith Stalker, to use as a wearable trophy.

« Last Edit: Jan 13, 2019, 12:02 AM by kyriamaliel » Logged

jett drexel

• a long time ago in a living room far far away...
Re: Kyria Mando Concepts and Ideas
« Reply #1 on: Jan 11, 2019, 05:04 AM »
Good looking concept..... you will require an ab plate as per c.r.l.'s though. ;)

Zexal Renow

• Formerly 'TheSquirtle12'
  • been building the same kit since 2016
« Reply #2 on: Jan 12, 2019, 01:15 AM »
id combine your 2 posts before a mod catches you, your not allowed to double post. just combine the 2 and modify the previous post

Written by - Zxal Renow
« Reply #3 on: Jan 12, 2019, 11:22 PM »
id combine your 2 posts before a mod catches you, your not allowed to double post. just combine the 2 and modify the previous post
Thanks for the Heads up there. I fixed that issue as soon as I got back to my computer lol.

Zexal Renow

• Formerly 'TheSquirtle12'
  • been building the same kit since 2016
« Reply #4 on: Jan 12, 2019, 11:34 PM »
No problem! glad i could help!  :D

Written by - Zxal Renow

Darasuum Prudii

• We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.
« Reply #5 on: Jan 13, 2019, 01:54 AM »
Interesting color combo, may I suggest briging some blue up into your bucket!?! I think it would hep tie it together better, just a thought  :)

« Reply #6 on: Jan 13, 2019, 02:39 PM »
Interesting color combo, may I suggest briging some blue up into your bucket!?! I think it would hep tie it together better, just a thought  :)

I've been thinking about it. But I'm also not set on blue for my flight suit yet either gonna see how the flight suit looks in a charcoal black with this scheme tonight I'll do one with the blue stripe where that silver is as well too just to check it.

Fenris Claddanna

• Formerly 'TI-8342'
  • Chaotic Fun
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #7 on: Jan 13, 2019, 04:08 PM »
Looks like you have a solid concept so far. Personally, I'd stick with the blue flightsuit, as I think you'd lose some of the pop by changing to a charcoal or black flightsuit.

For the AR receiver sidearm, I'd definitely suggest greeblie-ing it up a bit, as well as finding a way to seal up that magwell.

As far as vambraces/gauntlets, if you are going to add claws, I would suggest attaching them with magnates in case they get caught on something, that way they neither injure another party nor cause damage to an item/your kit.

Looking forward to seeing this come together.

Oyacyir mav, ash'amur pirusti

OM#1624
Kyrimorut#021:KMB# 32:B.E.A.R.D.S#128:W.B. #08:MTS#082:M.M.R.S#017

osukaru

• friendship is loyalty
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #8 on: Jan 13, 2019, 07:42 PM »
Hello Kyria  :)
I love the colors and the concept that you are proposing.
However, I consider and advise you that when you start doing your WIP, it would be very good if you put it on the board of female armor. Female Armor

Regards
Oscar :jango:

« Reply #9 on: Jan 14, 2019, 11:12 AM »
One of my last waves of materials should arrive soon so I am getting started in WIP, I'll still have some concepts as i go for finer details as i get going sketches of bits and the like. But for now, (I wish i had done an art for this) I was REALLY bored working on the concept art and started thinking of the most non CRL build one could possibly come up with, and had a craving for pizza sooooo, I came up with a mando build entirely out of domino's boxes, Fiberglassed on the interiors and clear coated on the out to leave those decals as a horrible cross over that really shouldn't exist.... The Dominorian. Bad jokes aside I'm off to start my main WIP before work.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!