Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Paksis Jetpack W.I.P.

• 4 Replies

Quotar

• We can do this the easy way, or the easier way.
Paksis Jetpack W.I.P.
« on: Jan 18, 2019, 01:43 PM »
So originally I was going to have a Rebels style jetpack, but the I got to thinking about going my own way on this. Then it hit me like a charging bantha, take a similar pack that leave room for improvement. So I plan to take a commander Cody style jetpack, slap on a good sized thruster tube, add a 4 - 6 round mini seeker missile launcher up top and icing on this cake of awesome.... attach a Seeker droid. I mean cause what clever mandalorian wouldn't want a small droid for scouting and unlocking things for them? I will post rough concept picks later as an update to this post but there it is.

Re: Paksis Jetpack W.I.P.
« Reply #1 on: Feb 12, 2019, 08:32 PM »
I can’t wait to see the progress on this build! I have had the same idea for my pack but haven’t figured out the exact layout. I have my probe/seeker droids, and a rough shape for the body of the pack, but I’m not sure how I want it all to fit together. Or what I’m going to use for my missiles yet. Do you have any updates or progress to share?

OM#2144

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: Feb 16, 2019, 06:12 AM »
Following, you could do One of several rockets/missles to choose from or a nice mixture of several. I personally want to have two that are different so I can have one attached to my belt as a “backup”

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084

Quotar

• We can do this the easy way, or the easier way.
« Reply #3 on: Mar 21, 2019, 06:14 AM »
I can’t wait to see the progress on this build! I have had the same idea for my pack but haven’t figured out the exact layout. I have my probe/seeker droids, and a rough shape for the body of the pack, but I’m not sure how I want it all to fit together. Or what I’m going to use for my missiles yet. Do you have any updates or progress to share?

Sorry for the late reply, been busy and a few other things had my attention. There are no real updates yet as I'm still digging up files and working out details. the sad truth is that I may have to 3D model from scratch unless anyone knows where I can get a base model to modify.

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #4 on: Mar 21, 2019, 06:46 PM »
There are several files on thingiverse for different packs to include the DW torch pack, the pre Vizsla season 4/5 jetpack, and the various Boba, Jango, and other Mando jetpacks and missles.

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!