Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mirdala 2.0 ó finally

• 0 Replies

Mirdala

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Mirdala 2.0 ó finally
« on: Jun 26, 2020, 11:44 PM »
Guess what, Mercs? After taking some time off to grow a new human, Iím back!

2020 will be my ninth year as a Merc and in that time Iíve helped others work on their kits, but have yet to upgrade mine! Iím looking to make some plate changes and replacing softparts that are wearing out.
Plans are to switch to a one-piece chest (because I grew two humans since my original build), keep the same style of flak jacket/Kama only make the design more in-universe and easier to keep my plates mounted. I also have a new helmet I bought as an upgrade a few years back I havenít finished yet.

Iíll post pictures as I go. I know how hard our Approval team works and look forward to their feedback.

« Last Edit: Jun 27, 2020, 10:40 AM by Mirdala » Logged
OM // 2011-Present
Art Team // 2015-2018
PR Team // 2016-2018
Ruus'alor // 2012
Ver'alor // 2012, 2016-2017
Alor'ad // 2012-2014
Archive Team // 2014-2018
Tech Team // 2017-2018

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!