Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

SABINE WREN SEASON 3 - PLEASE HELP!

• 5 Replies
SABINE WREN SEASON 3 - PLEASE HELP!
« on: Nov 02, 2022, 09:15 AM »
Hello,

i'm new in this forum. I'm planning to build a Season 3 Sabine Wren (like in the picture):  http://img.lum.dolimg.com/v1/images/301-trivia-gallery-2_ec2b2afb.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1280%2C720
I would like to know where I could find the hard parts OR a 3D file for printing?
Thanks in advance!

Tramp Graphics

• Illustrator
Re: SABINE WREN SEASON 3 - PLEASE HELP!
« Reply #1 on: Nov 02, 2022, 11:20 AM »
The first place to check would be the Mandalorian Supplies subforum https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?board=270.0; specifically the Hawkers' Row and Continuous Sales sections. Also check Etsy. There's a lot of good Mandalorian armor there, but also some that isn't very good, so check with the App team before purchasing.

Matchstick1021

• Your Daily Splash of Orange
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
« Reply #2 on: Nov 02, 2022, 03:00 PM »
As I’m not an expert in the Sabine Wren area I don’t want to give you any definite answers yet, let me see if I can direct some more knowledgeable members your way.

Sucking at something is the first step towards being sort of good at something.
MMCC#2424
Rancor Clan
Traffic Cone #38

Sabine

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
« Reply #3 on: Nov 02, 2022, 04:32 PM »
Hi There! I replied to your PM over on RL so just want to make sure you pop over there.

Sabine Wren S2

Tra'cor Clan || MMCC#1593 || M5#71 || NOS#9 || 104 OM Invasions
« Reply #4 on: Nov 03, 2022, 03:49 AM »
Thanks so much for your answers!
I found this 3D file for the helmet. What do you think? https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9ow2g9vfvh4irjf/AAD4_STyfjdH18W5pjrWq8pka?dl=0

Sabine

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
« Reply #5 on: Nov 04, 2022, 10:55 AM »
Do you have screenshots from some different angles? I don't have any 3d print software so I'm unable to view these files.

Sabine Wren S2

Tra'cor Clan || MMCC#1593 || M5#71 || NOS#9 || 104 OM Invasions

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!