Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Sep Ho'ban - Re-approved 6/6/2017-2/17/2019

• 6 Replies

Sep Ho'ban

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions.
Sep Ho'ban - Re-approved 6/6/2017-2/17/2019
« on: Feb 15, 2019, 02:17 PM »
The description on this forum says to post your FINISHED kit here.  I guess that's why I'm 21 months into my kill stripes, and I haven't posted here yet.  I've never been in a place where I was happy with everything on my kit.   For the first time, there's not a piece that I have plans to remove, replace, repair, or upgrade.  The only plans I have for changes are potential brigade upgrades, but I think I'm just going to troop it for  a bit now.  On the left, you'll see pics of my kit as it looked when it was first approved.  On the right, you'll see photos as it is after 20 months of learning and progress.  Because of how much upgrading I've done, I reapplied.  IT's just been re-approved.  The flightsuit, vest, kama, and boots are the same as on the original kit, but with heavier weathering.  The rest has changed at least once, sometimes 2 or 3 times along the way. 

Pics:

So yeah.. working on finishing  a jawa, then the EC build starts.  In the meantime, I'm pretty happy with this kit :)

« Last Edit: Feb 17, 2019, 01:52 AM by Sep Ho'ban » Logged

Havelock

• I probably have a link for that.
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Sep Ho'ban
« Reply #1 on: Feb 15, 2019, 02:44 PM »
Looking pretty awesome, vod.

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett
Have you explored all that the Royal War College of Mandalore has to offer?

Jennari

• "I am the best. Always was." - Jango Fett
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022
« Reply #2 on: Feb 16, 2019, 02:24 AM »
What Havelock said,  :D

Tusken Dan

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Mobile Engineers Brigade Member EnviroOps
« Reply #3 on: Feb 16, 2019, 04:40 PM »
Well done! :like:

Re: Sep Ho'ban - Re-approved 6/6/2017-2/17/2019
« Reply #4 on: Feb 21, 2019, 08:42 PM »
This is a serious upgrade.  Great job!
  :mcq2: =>  :boba:

bernie

• "There's no reason we can't be civil"
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad 15+ invasions in 2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
Re: Sep Ho'ban - Re-approved 6/6/2017-2/17/2019
« Reply #5 on: Feb 25, 2019, 02:39 PM »
Sep, that upgrade is stunning. You really took this kit above and beyond.

Sep Ho'ban

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions.
Now with Privateer and Mechanic Upgrades :)   Approved yesterday!!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!