Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Late Crusader in a brigade?

• 3 Replies
Late Crusader in a brigade?
« on: Mar 11, 2019, 07:59 PM »
Hi all,
This is probs a noob question, but can a late crusade kit be fitted out to join a brigade, or are brigades just for modern mandos?

I want to build my kit RIGHT from the beginning, and not have to go back over it too much later.

Thanks in advance,
Gav.

Cabur Akaata #171

Deeds, not words.

Sep Ho'ban

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Late Crusader in a brigade?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 12, 2019, 12:50 AM »
Just have to be compliant with the Crusader CRL's and with the Profession BRL, as long as there are no conflicts, you'll be fine.

« Reply #2 on: Mar 12, 2019, 03:30 AM »
Awesome.
I kinda figured that, but thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask. Just to be sure.

Thanks  ;D

Cabur Akaata #171

Deeds, not words.

Karl Dha'Werda

• MMCC Karl & Rex Dha'Werda &RL/TDE Karl Darklighter
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Donated four quarters of 2023. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Mar 16, 2019, 11:03 AM »
Just have to be compliant with the Crusader CRL's and with the Profession BRL, as long as there are no conflicts, you'll be fine.

Example; my kit is from the Late Crusader era and I am upgrading it slowly to fit in the Beastmaster - Beast Hunter Brigade (WIP in my signature below).  It is interesting some of the feedback I've gotten and suggestions because not everything will work with my era CRLs and I have to find alternatives to meet the LC requirements.  Definitely doable though.  I'd suggest first getting an approved kit and then working towards brigades though.

Fair warning I like to take pictures and I've written a novel, so be prepared for both.
Karl Dha'Werda Facebook
Oyu'baat Clan
OM Troops: 84
Mandalorian WIP
Late Crusader kit
B.E.A.R.D.S#137|Mando Rider#038|ALUMINATI#036 FMM|MLCS#026|Oribru Akaata#54|MVS#100

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!