Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Tresha Ad'Nort First Build WIP

• 0 Replies
Tresha Ad'Nort First Build WIP
« on: Apr 22, 2020, 07:41 PM »
Hi all!

I've been putting this off for quite literally a decade, intimidated by the work and my own indecision and perfectionism, but my New Year's Resolution was to be in kit by January 1 2021. Thankfully, with quarantine + stimulus, I finally have the time and resources for it too.  ;)

I write Star Wars roleplay with a group of friends and this build is based on my Mando character. Her nickname is "Udesla"; she's quiet in temperament and spirit but fiercely loyal to her family and extremely dependable. She is a beroya and feels most at home with a scoped rifle and the high ground.

I'm just starting out so no pictures yet, but my concept is very heavy on natural elements and forest schemes. Pelts, natural leather, earth tones, heavy weathering. (Partially inspired by the PNW where I live, too!)

Stay tuned for updates. :)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!