Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Bo Katan Helmet questions

• 1 Replies

Joren Kal

• Its much more fun to make it yourself...
  • Awards Celebration Chicago 40+ hrs Charity Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Bo Katan Helmet questions
« on: Apr 02, 2019, 07:42 PM »
Been looking in to Bo Katan helmets for a prospective member.  There are a lot of night owl style helmets out there now.  Well a couple anyway.

This one seems to have the 'without high brow' style visor slot:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/567625130/bo-katan-night-owl-inspired-mandalorian?ref=shop_home_active_1&frs=1

Would it be OK?  I think it would need the slots added on the back, but the visor profile is different than the NME night owl, which has a higher brow shape to it, though still slight. 
https://www.nmeprops.com/product-page/night-owl

Looking for a little guidance.

Thanks,
Joren

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - "Family is more than blood

Joren Kal, MMCC #596
501st Clone Trooper Detachment 'Boss' - RC-38227

Joren Kal

• Its much more fun to make it yourself...
  • Awards Celebration Chicago 40+ hrs Charity Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Bo Katan Helmet questions
« Reply #1 on: Apr 02, 2019, 07:48 PM »
Maybe I am misinterpeting 'high brow'  - are they talking about the shape of the visor opening, which is basically the same between the helmets ,  or the depth of the ridge going around the helmet between the 'face' and 'dome' of the helmet?  I was thinking it was the latter, but now I'm questioning myself.

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - "Family is more than blood

Joren Kal, MMCC #596
501st Clone Trooper Detachment 'Boss' - RC-38227

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!