Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Muninar Batnor (pic heavy?)

• 0 Replies

Newbsters

• Muninar Batnor
Muninar Batnor (pic heavy?)
« on: Apr 09, 2019, 07:58 PM »
Iíve been working on my kit for about 4 years now. Iím on MK5.1 so far. Was just approved a few days ago to the delight of my Clan Aloríad. Donít have many WIP pics because I just forgot to take them as Iím working. So Iíll just post pics and a short description of each version. Sorry if itís a long post  :P

MK1. This was early 2015, made with sintra and hand drawn templates. I cringe looking at it.  :laugh:

MK2. This was mid 2016, I switched to kydex for the plates and was still using hand drawn templates

I donít have a pic of MK3 but itís when I switched to templates off the forums. MK4 was my first wearable kit. Still using kydex but I switch my accent color to white.

MK4 mid 2018. Also very cringey for me.

And finally the crŤme de la crŤme, MK5 in all its approved beauty

Did a few upgrades to make MK5.1 for SWCC. Made a backplate and loin cloth, which can be swapped for the old cape and cod plate as I see fit. Also made a new blaster carbine and painted clan sigils on my armor.

Iíll post more upgrades as they come.

ďMinibarĒ
Geítal Vheh Clan
OM #2235
"Iím just here for the violenceĒ

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!