Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Ciri's WIP

• 1 Replies
Ciri's WIP
« on: Apr 15, 2019, 03:58 PM »
So I'm finally putting together my WIP page, although it'll probably take me a while to do this.  I simply don't have much time.
I also have no idea what I'm doing, but that's beside the point.

Here is what I have so far:

-----

My basic scheme is based on fire.    I will presumably go into explosives, although I thought about being a sniper for a while.
I have no idea how I'll make accurate looking explosives.

I have a helmet, one of those you buy online, and I've taken the visor piece out.  I plan on replacing it with something more reflective.  Would it work to just superglue the pieces of the helmet together?  I want to have an antenna, and not a rangefinder, but I havent found a suitable antenna piece yet.

As for weapons, I plan to make a model of the shown sword/beskad, as well as one of the dagger/replica bayonet.  I havent worked out how to do that yet.  I've repainted my pistol mostly (how obvious does the little orange cap need to be?) although it's missing a piece on the end.  Do I have to find a replacement, or is it fine how it is?

I want to make my flack vest out of duck cloth, and use the dickies work clothes I saw suggested somewhere for on top of that.  Possibly a skintight long sleeve under the shirt.  I have no idea how to make gauntlets.  None at all.

I was given these boots, which may or may not work.  They just barely fit.  Do I need to cover the zipper/buckles?

I also have collected a few odds and ends - some spent bullet casings, bottlecaps, i have a ton of wires like the one shown.  I also destroyed a pen casing to make that tube there, which may turn into some sort of launcher/dart/explosive system on gauntlets.  We will see.

any help is greatly appreciated!

Aru'e be ner aru'e ner besbe'trayc. - The enemy of my enemy is my weapon.

Ke'solus ti tracinya. - Be one with the flame

Sep Ho'ban

• Hammersaw
Re: Ciri's WIP
« Reply #1 on: Apr 16, 2019, 08:54 AM »
A guide for what's needed on the helmet:
https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=159516.0

It needs some re-inforcing, and you have to make the seam between the two pieces completely invisible, which will require some kind of filler.  More info in that tutorial.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!