Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

My first mando

• 4 Replies
My first mando
« on: Feb 05, 2020, 11:16 PM »
Have taken a while to get the right size. Think I've got it, but would love some feedback. Will try to get better pics soon.http://imgur.com/a/khfTh9D

Ohl'd Vart

• The PoL Cat
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: My first mando
« Reply #1 on: Feb 06, 2020, 01:41 PM »
Try taping them to your body to simulate the curvature that they will be molded to, so we can get a better idea of how they fit. ;)

Rob

Judicial Incident Report Form (for anyone to report an issue): https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?action=form;n=34
"Let's never forget that we're here to have fun in this hobby, first and foremost; none of this spaceman suit stuff is real, and it means very little to the outside world. Never take yourself too seriously playing dress-up, because no one else does...it's all about perspective." - Ol'Varticus
« Reply #2 on: Feb 07, 2020, 01:20 AM »
Roger roger. Also, any pointers on embedding photos from mobile? All I could figure out was pasting the imgur link.

Ohl'd Vart

• The PoL Cat
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Feb 07, 2020, 01:01 PM »
There's an image attachment option in the message creation dialog box...., it looks like an icon of the Mona Lisa...where you can insert the Imgur link after you've copied it to your clipboard; here's an example:

Rob

Judicial Incident Report Form (for anyone to report an issue): https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?action=form;n=34
"Let's never forget that we're here to have fun in this hobby, first and foremost; none of this spaceman suit stuff is real, and it means very little to the outside world. Never take yourself too seriously playing dress-up, because no one else does...it's all about perspective." - Ol'Varticus

Slade Kel

• Feet First Into Hell
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #4 on: Feb 24, 2020, 07:37 PM »
Similarly, amongst the imgur links is one titled 'BB Code' which will give you the link to copy it directly into the post.

That said, your templates look a little on the wide side, so you might have to narrow them overall. Like Ohl'd said, tape them on to make sure, but at a guess I'd say you'll have to take 1/2 - 1 inch off of either side.

QMU 72| M.A.B.E.L. 77| Cabur Akaata 144

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!