Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

my legacy wip

• 17 Replies
Re: my legacy wip
« Reply #15 on: Feb 26, 2020, 03:22 PM »
This legacy chest armor is so great. I cannot wait to see everything done.

Slade Kel

• Feet First Into Hell
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #16 on: Feb 27, 2020, 04:56 PM »
I'm digging the design, very heavy, much armor, lol. The trauma plates are a pretty tasteful, and I like how the paint is looking so far. I assume you plan on a full heavy build? There's no rule against it, but I always found it looks weird when you do legacy in light armor configuration, given the heavy coverage on the torso.

QMU 72| M.A.B.E.L. 77| Cabur Akaata 144
« Reply #17 on: Jan 23, 2021, 04:20 PM »
hello ...sorry for the long time away ...with covid and my tablet dying its been along absence. But with an old laptop and some new enthusiasm ...time to get back on it and with that i have got a few bits done.
Thank you for all the positive feedback and definitely leaning towards a heavy look with this armour
Have added a new strap to hold the back and front together and yes it all held with Chicago screws and leather straps

with the new strap it does now feel solid ...may need to trim the straps holding the bottom plates as they now show as i made them larger to attach Velcro too
also got the shin armour finished just need to come up with how i want to fix it

Made some jango thigh plates a while ago but cant help thinking they may need tweeking to fit in with this

And finally the cod is still work in progress and may need an extra plate to make it tall enough at the top to mount to a belt .

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!