Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - WOULD THIS BE ACCEPTABLE TO MAKE

• 2 Replies

Veran Rex

• "You Can Run And Hide But I Will Find You "
Question - WOULD THIS BE ACCEPTABLE TO MAKE
« on: May 09, 2019, 10:56 PM »
I have a question about:

I'm making a new set of armor wanted to based it off Commander Wolffe. Wanted to know if i would need to change anything?

"Gar lise viinir bal haaranovor, a ni mar'eyi gar"

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Question - WOULD THIS BE ACCEPTABLE TO MAKE
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 05:09 PM »

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Question - WOULD THIS BE ACCEPTABLE TO MAKE
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 05:29 PM »
Conceptually it appears that it would work, however you will need a cod plate that is more substantial than the pictured coverage.
Highly encourage you create a WIP thread if you haven’t already done so and make sure you document your build fairly well so we can help guide you down the road to approval. Make sure your beskad is within the SW aesthetic and your concept bow as well.

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!