Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

First time builder Helmet Question

• 1 Replies
First time builder Helmet Question
« on: Jun 11, 2019, 11:53 AM »
Hello Mercs.  I am brand new to the forums and will be soon starting my build.  I have the crazy idea in my head to go heavy into servos and LED work for my armor.  My question is, having read the requirements for visors obscuring the wearers face, are led lit visors acceptable?  I was thinking of going for something like the picture below and tinting the negative space. to prevent seeing my face through the clear parts.  Thoughts, criticisms, and concerns are welcome.  Thanks in advance for the help.

Jenga

• Shiloh - Kyrimorut
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Re: First time builder Helmet Question
« Reply #1 on: Jun 11, 2019, 09:20 PM »
LEDs are totally fine so long as the visor completely obscures the face  :like:

Lots of mandos like to put a top band of LEDs on the top of their T visors it's relatively common  :D

#1732 | He/Him | Kyrimorut Clan | Official Invasions: 39 | Event Team 2022-current | App Team 2018-2021 | Art Team 2019-2021

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!