Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Concept Crusader A1

• 4 Replies

KraelSinarandor

• Kra'el Sin'Arandor
Concept Crusader A1
« on: Jun 10, 2019, 02:54 PM »
My first concept laid to ink.

I'm going for the Crusader Era.
This is just a basic layout and description of material I will be using.
I haven't nailed down any decision of colors to be used except my flightsuit will be black or dark grey.

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah22/dnmyatt452/20190610_131736_zpspnh9ckof.jpg

Have never used photobucket before, but I think I followed the directions in the posts I've looked at. So, hopefully the image shows up.

Ronin Tavic

• I'm not crazy, I just find sanity boring.
  • Awards 2016 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Beastmaster Brigade Member
Re: Concept Crusader A1
« Reply #1 on: Jun 10, 2019, 06:59 PM »

You'll want to use the IMG code copied into your post in the future to share pictures, some folks are finicky about following outside links ;)

now for your armor, which crusader are you going for? Early or late? It looks to be Late crusader. You seem to be on the right track with it, any questions feel free to ask!

Pre-App pics and upgrade thread: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=63828.15
"I only take 2 things seriously: the lives of my vode, and the deaths of my enemies"
Ni redalu o'r vhetin be'kyram.
"I dance in death's valley"
"we're not mercenary's, more like adventure capitalists"

KraelSinarandor

• Kra'el Sin'Arandor
Updated thoughts...
« Reply #2 on: Jun 10, 2019, 08:13 PM »
Thanks on the image tip, will do that from here on.

After a review of my current stock of materials...late Crusader will be it, yeah...I've had some other thoughts on this build, but have yet to alter the concept art yet.

Biggest change is that I may not use the hard hat, and go straight to a full metal helmet.

osukaru

• Friendship is Loyalty // Mando'ad draar digu
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions
Re: Concept Crusader A1
« Reply #3 on: Jun 10, 2019, 08:52 PM »
My first concept laid to ink.

I'm going for the Crusader Era.
This is just a basic layout and description of material I will be using.
I haven't nailed down any decision of colors to be used except my flightsuit will be black or dark grey.

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah22/dnmyatt452/20190610_131736_zpspnh9ckof.jpg

Have never used photobucket before, but I think I followed the directions in the posts I've looked at. So, hopefully the image shows up.

Hi Good Concept from you armor
If you have some doubt about upload images please check this LINK

Now,If you are gonna to work in a Crusader Armor I suggest to visit this thread here you can find some advice about other Crusader armor. And you could start a Thread about you armor.

Good hunting :like:

You have doubts? Rules and Guides

KraelSinarandor

• Kra'el Sin'Arandor
Updates Concept
« Reply #4 on: Jun 12, 2019, 04:33 PM »

I felt the plates on the chest gave too much of an impression of the modern era chest diamond, so changed a bit of my direction.
Altered the helmet idea and solidified the direction I want to move with the shoulders and the lower armor.
And got a tentative idea of the colors and placements.
Although, as I've yet to test any paint on the metal I will be working on, the green may move to some other aspect of the armor or soft parts, or may be left off completely.
I'm sticking to a more organic style Late crusader. With leather, fur, and metal...but keeping him less feral-like than the Early Era.

After this post I will start a thread in the armor build segment, as anything further with this will be build oriented questions and such.

« Last Edit: Jun 12, 2019, 10:30 PM by KraelSinarandor » Logged

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!