Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Ramikadyc Helmet

• 1 Replies
Question - Ramikadyc Helmet
« on: Jun 12, 2019, 05:45 AM »
I have a question about:

Hi. I have finally found out about the name of the helmet I want to get (Ramikadyc) but I was wondering if there any approved sellers selling this design. I have found one in Etsy:
https://www.etsy.com/sg-en/listing/670690865/mandalorian-v1-airsoftcosplay-helmet-any?ref=search_recently_viewed-3&pro=1&frs=1

His comes from cosplay to durable cosplay to airsoft but I doubt he's approved for me to buy that helmet. Are there any alternatives for the Ramikadyc helmet?
P.S sorry if I ask too many questions here. Wanna get my kit approved aproppriately and orderly :(

Sep Ho'ban

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Question - Ramikadyc Helmet
« Reply #1 on: Jun 12, 2019, 08:39 AM »
It used to be sold by The Mandalorian Arsenal in the supply section. At this point anywhere you get it from is kind of at your own risk.

Also, be aware that it is a Crusader era helmet, and as such cannot be worn with Modern or Legacy era armor. You will need to follow the Crusader era CRL's for your build if you use this helmet.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!