Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mercs ‘May 4th - Firestorm Clan’ Event Report

• 0 Replies

corriban

• Mercs War Correspondent
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Mercs ‘May 4th - Firestorm Clan’ Event Report
« on: Jun 23, 2019, 04:24 PM »
Invasion

Event Location: Lynchburg VA
Clan(s) Involved: Firestorm
Date: Saturday, May 4, 2019
Mission Objective: visit hospital patients and staff
Event Report: Participated with 501st Garrison Tyranus members to cheer up hospital patients, and encourage staff on Star Wars Day, which also coincided with the beginning of Nurses Week 2019. Photos were taken with patients and staff of all ages. Several patients commented on having seen the news report which had aired locally the day before on WSET.

Holorecords & Additional Information

Original Report by: Bluecwsoldier3

Official Member: Firestorm, Bluecwsoldier3, #2041 2p-4p 2 hours

Event Location: Lynchburg VA
Clan(s) Involved: FIrestorm
Date: Saturday, May 4, 2019
Mission Objective: The galaxy’s finest teamed up with the Lynchburg Hillcats (class A affiliate of the Cleveland Indians) for a fun-filled night of Star Wars themed Baseball
Event Report: This was an LFL sanctioned event with the Lynchburg Hillcats on their Star Wars Themed Baseball Night. Alongside our Brothers and Sister of the 501st Legion, I participated with taking many photos with fans of all ages! I was asked if I wanted to throw out the first pitch, but due to being unsure as to my ability to throw anything a respectable distance in my armor I was quite grateful when they found an able-bodied and quite youthful Stormtrooper to draft for that purpose! Star Wars night was a great success and we were able to make the most of it before the game was unfortunately rained out in the 6th or 7th inning.

Holorecords & Additional Information

Original Report by: Bluecwsoldier3

Zasiya Adenn V2 | Dee Ca'tra
MERC #1078 | KOVA #0011 | M5 #42 | QMU #019 | ALLUMINATI #027 | PMS #003

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!