Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Aletani Acklay Modern Beskar'gam Build WIP

• 19 Replies
Re: Aletani Acklay Modern Beskar'gam Build WIP
« Reply #15 on: Aug 16, 2019, 12:30 PM »
Hi  Atin Acklay
I suggest you check this Link
It is a good way to upload photos and have your folder updated
 :like:

Thanks, I'll try that out instead, since photobucket seems to be getting worse over the years...

« Reply #16 on: Aug 28, 2019, 07:17 PM »

Starting on the flight suit pants. ^_^ I'll tailor the sides of the legs once I cut it out, other measurements are on for me, which makes it pretty straight forward.

Also testing imgur Pic via mobile. Sorry, still figuring out forum operations.

« Reply #17 on: Sep 06, 2019, 07:46 PM »

Flight suit pants done. Hopefully it is form fitting enough. Next is flightsuit shirt/upper portion.

Ordeyn

• MMCC #0629
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 40+ hrs Charity 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #18 on: Sep 13, 2019, 08:05 PM »
I wish my pants looked as cool as yours. :like: Your skills as a seamstress are no joke!

If you can tailor them a little more to your legs, that would be ideal. Once the knees get put on and start gathering the fabric, it might make other areas of the pant legs appear baggy.

I can't wait to see more!

- Taakure Clan -
« Reply #19 on: Sep 14, 2019, 08:43 AM »
I wish my pants looked as cool as yours. :like: Your skills as a seamstress are no joke!

If you can tailor them a little more to your legs, that would be ideal. Once the knees get put on and start gathering the fabric, it might make other areas of the pant legs appear baggy.

I can't wait to see more!

Thanks! Hopefully center seams front and back will be ok aesthetically. I should be able to get most of the shaping done by taking in on the back of the legs, but there will be seams added. I want to add thigh plates anyways, so they shouldn't be too visible.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!