Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Blaster question

• 2 Replies

TheEnglishMerc

• Why Carry A Weapon When You Can Be A Weapon
Blaster question
« on: Aug 23, 2019, 04:19 PM »
Iím at the point where Iím thinking about what my weapon is gonna be, and I was searching around on the web for weapons, and came across a picture of Ďthe mandalorianí blaster pistol, which stated that it was based off of a bergmann 1896, I was wondering whether itís allowed to use a non firing replica pistol that is modified to look swarzy.

Sep Ho'ban

• Awards Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions
Re: Blaster question
« Reply #1 on: Aug 23, 2019, 04:20 PM »
The standard for this is 100% deactivated/cannot be altered without significant modification to fire a projectile, but yes. 

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Blaster question
« Reply #2 on: Aug 30, 2019, 07:30 AM »
A deactivated replica, or (if you have access to one) a 3-D print of one would be acceptable.    Just be careful, and check local laws and convention rules.  Some places don't allow metal "weapons".

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!