Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Early Crusader in the planning

• 1 Replies
Early Crusader in the planning
« on: May 12, 2019, 09:13 PM »
I am currently in the planning stages of making an early crusader costume.  I have narrowed my designs down to 4 concepts and would greatly appreciate some feed back on them.  I have not drawn in the hose to the mask, because I have not decided yet where I want to attach it.  It will go from the right side of the mask to either my back plate, or the lower right area of my chest plate.

Design 1

Design 2

Design 3

Design 4

The armor will have a leather back plate.
I would appreciate any comments or questions, as I have been looking at this for so long that I am driving myself crazy.

Thanks.

Qitaia

• I am Vel Qi'taia. This is the way.
Re: Early Crusader in the planning
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22, 2020, 11:52 AM »
Antar -
I am currently in the planning stages of making an early crusader costume.  I have narrowed my designs down to 4 concepts and would greatly appreciate some feed back on them.  I have not drawn in the hose to the mask, because I have not decided yet where I want to attach it.  It will go from the right side of the mask to either my back plate, or the lower right area of my chest plate.

Antar - Design 3 is my favorite, but only if the white jumpsuit was dark instead. Maybe a dark grey or deep brown? If you don't want to change it, then Design 2 would be my next preferred option

~Vel Qi'taia

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!