Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Dha Beviin Ok'nauj - Early Crusader WIP

• 18 Replies

Prudii Ok'nauj

• Prudii Ok'nauj Beast Hunter / Dha Beviin Early C.
  • Awards Beastmaster Brigade Member Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 15+ clan level invasions
Dha Beviin Ok'nauj - Early Crusader WIP
« on: Jul 18, 2019, 10:03 PM »
Hello brothers warriors

My name is Juanko
Here I start a new adventure, I hope you help me with your opinions and wise advice

This would be the design of my new suit Dha Beviin (dark spear)

I will use plates in sintra pvc and plates in leather all according to the crls

Below the pictures of the process of the plates of the chest and arm

Now the painting work begins and personally I love how it was

Now I proceed to join all the pieces

This is all up to the moment.  The other pieces are in process and the helmet in recina.  Soon I will upload more photos.  I hope you like it and I also await your comments

Verd'Jvr

• Not all battle scars are on one's body
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ clan level invasions 15+ invasions in 2018 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Dha Beviin Ok'nauj - Early Crusader WIP
« Reply #1 on: Jul 18, 2019, 10:11 PM »
Se ve muy bien vod

OM # 1417 · MAJIC # 173 · V.O.T.S #71 · C.C.P.H.H.M.M. # 3
Armor WIP
Mechanic WIP

Khorkhe Ori'tor

• Gent’alor
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #3 on: Jul 19, 2019, 07:28 AM »
Hello Vod:

This is very incredible ... We must see how the progress of your helmet is ... The first Early Crusader of Latam...

Regards,

Grey Brigade - OT Guard 106

Shev'la Ram'ser

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Operations Brigade Member Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #4 on: Jul 19, 2019, 08:16 AM »
really strong start, love the incorporation of bone and leather! some early crusaders also incorporated hammered metal plates so you have options as well!

Kih Balac

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #5 on: Aug 06, 2019, 09:30 PM »
Está excelente

Prudii Ok'nauj

• Awards Beastmaster Brigade Member Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 15+ clan level invasions
« Reply #6 on: Aug 06, 2019, 10:43 PM »
How about brothers I bring you more advances in my suit

here you can see the back plate process

there is also my arm and parts of the glove .... I must mention that the original glove would be made of leather so the photo glove is only a reference

I hope you liked it and any comments would be welcome

Shev'la Ram'ser

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Operations Brigade Member Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #7 on: Aug 07, 2019, 07:23 AM »
wow, that is looking amazing!

Khorkhe Ori'tor

• Gent’alor
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #8 on: Aug 07, 2019, 07:37 AM »
Excelentes avances bro... Ese Early quedará increíble...

Saludos,

Grey Brigade - OT Guard 106

osukaru

• Friendship is Loyalty // Mando'ad draar digu
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #9 on: Aug 10, 2019, 03:14 PM »
Me gusta mucho el  detaller de los huesos.

Oriramikad - Cat #1462               
You have doubts? Rules and Guides

Jhosee

• OM #1511 S.P.A.R.C.K. #29 26/06/16
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months

Prudii Ok'nauj

« Reply #11 on: Aug 13, 2019, 12:25 AM »
hello hello thanks for your comments .... i bring you more progress :o

here is my right shoulder

I made my pouche (I will use only one) I made it by hand ;D

I also made a small knife with its respective case

Here you can see how my belt would look

and here comes the good thing ... after a great job of putty and sand and continue sanding (I think I did muscle in my arm) I present my helmet ... and it has a legend Honor Truth Loyalty that is the codex of  My Clan. ..the mark on my viewfinder on the right is from a ligth know. I hope you like it

I will wait for your comments and thanks for watching :8):

Shev'la Ram'ser

« Reply #12 on: Aug 13, 2019, 07:35 AM »
really great build so far! only thing that stood out to me are the laces on the bracers, think straps and buckles are what is recommended

Ni Ori'Dush

• Buy'ce olar, kar'ta ogir.
  • Awards Force Hunter Brigade Member 15+ clan level invasions
« Reply #13 on: Aug 13, 2019, 11:17 AM »
That kit looks amazing, vod. Keep it up!

CAT #2089 - BM #317 - FH #18 - M.M.R.S. #50 - C.C.P.H.H.M.M. #33 / WIP: Late Crusader / Force Hunter / Heavy Medic

Prudii Ok'nauj

« Reply #14 on: Sep 10, 2019, 08:47 PM »
Hello brothers :like:
I bring you the latest photos of the process of my suit.....I hope you like the final work ... I am very happy

these would be the boots I covered them almost entirely

Here we can see the weapon holder that is attached to the belt

these are my weapons a knife made in bone and a blaster with bone grip and nail

those who know me know that I like the Nexu so as a prize or ornament in my suit I made a finger of this beast ....I will use this one on my right shoulder

here we can see all the parts of my armor ready to place

and the final photos and everything in their respective place

thanks to all the members of my clan for their support ... it's a great job I hope you like it

;D :jango: :boba: :like:

NaastNabor

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions 15+ clan level invasions
« Reply #15 on: Sep 10, 2019, 09:09 PM »
Me gusta, exelente trabajo hermano

:boba: :like: exelente

« Last Edit: Sep 23, 2019, 05:28 AM by Ahn'vil Burk'yc » Logged

sxrojasb

• Death dodges the brave ones
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 15+ clan level invasions Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #16 on: Sep 10, 2019, 09:44 PM »
Se ve super bien buen trabajo de pintura para acabado hueso, felicitaciones

Ahn'vil Burk'yc

• | House Burk'yc |
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Award for 25 official invasions. EnviroOps Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #17 on: Sep 23, 2019, 05:28 AM »

As part of my moderation duties I must request that you please avoid Double Posting in the forums.  This is against forum rules as documented HERE.

Double Posts - Please refrain from posting immediately after yourself, also known as 'double posting'.
If no one has replied use the "modify" button to update your post.
WIP threads and other similar threads that have new content being added are exempt from this rule, provided the posts have useful new posts being added.
In such exemptions, replies to multiple questions when attempting to catch up should still be combined into single posts.
Moderators will exercise their best judgement, if you feel an error was made please contact the Moderator Lead and Tech Officer via PM.

The posts have been combined.[/quote]

Prudii Ok'nauj

« Reply #18 on: Jan 15, 2020, 08:31 PM »
Suit finished and approved ... it really was fun ... thank you all for your support and comments

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!