Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Terrix First Armor Build - WIP

• 18 Replies

osukaru

• Friendship is Loyalty // Mando'ad draar digu
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 15+ clan level invasions Celebration Chicago Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions
Re: Terrix First Armor Build - WIP
« Reply #15 on: Jul 27, 2019, 06:37 PM »
(I hope this isnít double posting]
For your knowledge, the double post is when you place two posts in a row in less than 24 hours.  If you need to answer more than one post at a time on the same day you can use the button to modify and modify your last post.  but if there is any post of any user you can answer without falling into a fault

Oriramikad - Cat #1462               
You have doubts? Rules and Guides

Kall

• Run and you'll just die tired.
« Reply #16 on: Jul 29, 2019, 11:22 AM »
I also use different spices to get a dirty look on my soft parts. Mainly cinnamon and tummeric.

What are you gluing on your gauntlets and what are they made of?

Christie

• "Aliit ori'shya tal'din"
« Reply #17 on: Jul 29, 2019, 12:13 PM »
I also use different spices to get a dirty look on my soft parts. Mainly cinnamon and tummeric.

What are you gluing on your gauntlets and what are they made of?

I ended up doing E600 plus pop-rivets (tiny ones) and they're made out of plastic. I sanded down the back of the pieces I was gluing to help them stick a bit, but it kept peeling, so I added the rivets.

- Ryn Terrix
« Reply #18 on: Jul 29, 2019, 04:56 PM »
I've had good luck on JBWeld's plastic epoxy that comes in the syringes on stuff so far. It's worked well on 3d printed parts and sintra.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!