Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Special Operations Brigade Recon Division

• 2 Replies

UnfairerSpy2075

• Mando Name: Mi'kal Kad'la
Question - Special Operations Brigade Recon Division
« on: Aug 16, 2019, 01:20 PM »
I have a question about:

Is there anything specific that I need to put on my armor to be in the Special Operations Brigade Recon Division?

Meh lo Manda vi enteyor slanar, let mhi slanar ti ijaat (If into Soul "Manda" we must go, let us go with honor) - Mi'kal Kad'la

Sep Ho'ban

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Question - Special Operations Brigade Recon Division
« Reply #1 on: Aug 16, 2019, 02:41 PM »
There are some upgrades that are specific to that brigade.  However, building your kit to brigade spec from the beginning can complicate your initial app -- i.e. getting fix list items for optional items that are part of the brigade loadout, that would be better refined with advice from the brigades team.

What is typically recommended is that you build for basic approval first.  At that point the Brigade sub forums will open up to you and you can get more direct feedback on your plan for your brigade upgrades. 

Getting feedback on your base kit, and brigade items all at the same time can be pretty overwhelming.

Havelock

• I probably have a link for that.
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Question - Special Operations Brigade Recon Division
« Reply #2 on: Aug 16, 2019, 05:14 PM »
Sep is absolutely right.  Focus on building your OM kit, then moving up to Brigades.  If you'd like to see the specifications for Recon so you can keep it in mind while building your kit, you can do so before you've attained OM status by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member.  For information that, check out this guide.

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett
Have you explored all that the Royal War College of Mandalore has to offer?

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!