Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Skull helmet

• 4 Replies
Skull helmet
« on: Aug 13, 2019, 07:53 PM »
I wantee to ask if this would maybe get approved if not I will just buy it because its cool bit i would love it for a EC.

Information cuyir ner business

Sep Ho'ban

• Hammersaw
  • Awards Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions
Re: Skull helmet
« Reply #1 on: Aug 13, 2019, 11:30 PM »
It's going to hit the family friendly/gore clause for the MMCC.  Keep in mind LFL is owned by Mickey now.  It also doesn't really match up with the references for EC from the comics.   

You could do something skull inspired, but not a straight up skull laid over a mando bucket.

Sep

Vorpal

« Reply #2 on: Aug 14, 2019, 10:09 AM »
That looks familiar I'm sure I have seen that some place before. Oh I remember now it's in my shelf.

https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=157822.0

« Last Edit: Aug 14, 2019, 10:18 AM by Vorpal » Logged
ti his kov'nyn
« Reply #3 on: Aug 15, 2019, 02:52 PM »
That looks familiar I'm sure I have seen that some place before. Oh I remember now it's in my shelf.

https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=157822.0

it is pretty sexy aint it?

Information cuyir ner business

Vorpal

« Reply #4 on: Aug 16, 2019, 02:53 AM »
I like it. It was one of the easiest to paint as well.  A little bit of a warning though. There is no flat edge on the inside of the bucket to fit the visor to.

ti his kov'nyn

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!