Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Boba and Jango arena JP Mix

• 2 Replies
Boba and Jango arena JP Mix
« on: Aug 23, 2019, 10:20 AM »
Hi everyone,
  So, I ordered a Boba Fett Mitrinomon Z-6 Jetpack from ManOfWar Studios, but just got a letter from him today saying the molds are deteriorating and he has had to replace the central rocket area with the Jango Arena jetpack central area, so now it'll be some sort of hybrid Boba/Jango Jetpack. I haven't seen it yet as it will be here on Monday.
 Anyways I was wondering if using this jetpack would effect my overall ability to Officially join the MMCC? I know I can join without a jetpack, but if/when I get accepted will I still be allowed to use it as an official member?
 Side note, I'm a bit upset about the jetpack not being a Z-6 because I am basing my Mando off of my SWG character, but oh well, I guess I can say it was an upgrade I made after it was damaged during a bounty hunt.

"You may have a quick witt... but my trigger finger is quicker." -Kei' Lyk

Please excuse the old SWG Signature, It's my concept armor. I'll take out the SWG stuff in it when I get PS load

Mi'ix

• Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Brigades Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Boba and Jango
Re: Boba and Jango arena JP Mix
« Reply #1 on: Aug 23, 2019, 10:56 AM »
Having a Z-6 with the JT-12 Missle would be perfectly fine.

Since the molds on his kits are deteriorating, that might mean some more prep work on your part, but nothing a little elbow grease couldn't work out.

If it's an option for you, you could also have a Z-6 missle 3D printed and fabricated to fit the MOW pack.

Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

Mandalorian Mercs Brigade Application Form

BH/TI/TS/MW 65041

Tra'cor Clan || M.V.S. #41|| M.A.B.E.L. #60 || 72 Official Invasions
Re: Boba and Jango arena JP Mix
« Reply #2 on: Aug 23, 2019, 11:18 AM »
Alright cool, and that's very true I could 3D print that part, I didn't think of that, thanks. :)

"You may have a quick witt... but my trigger finger is quicker." -Kei' Lyk

Please excuse the old SWG Signature, It's my concept armor. I'll take out the SWG stuff in it when I get PS load

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!