Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mandalorian Executioner (and some other mando stuff I've done)

• 89 Replies
Re: Mandalorian Executioner (and some other mando stuff I've done)
« Reply #25 on: Sep 20, 2009, 11:54 AM »
No one has said this yet so I feel it is my duty to do so.  With great pleasure I present to you this, official, bonafide.......... EPIC WIN!!!!!! (on two counts)

Truth, Honor, Courage, Justice, Strength.
These are the principles to which I hold.
These are the laws that I live by.
Darasuum Haat. Darasuum Kote.

Check out my character story: Beginnings of a Warrior!!!
« Reply #26 on: Sep 20, 2009, 10:38 PM »
Very nice work... I like it alot, love the second helmet...

An Assassin Knows What You're Thinking Before You Do...
« Reply #27 on: Sep 21, 2009, 12:00 AM »
dam, so cool looking,, awesome job!

Solus Kyr

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 50 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #28 on: Sep 25, 2009, 02:23 PM »
Sweet!!! Love your kits!

Kyle Tracyn

• pain is just weakness letting it self out.
« Reply #29 on: Oct 02, 2009, 12:58 AM »
one of the most awesssssoooommmmmmeeeee kits ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: Oct 05, 2009, 02:27 PM by Kyle Tracyn » Logged

Cyrus Rang

• Go ahead and run...Chasing you is fun!
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #30 on: Oct 02, 2009, 01:23 AM »
Thanks guys.  Here's another custom helmet I did a few years back.  Its been collecting dust on my shelf for about 3 years now.

Oh yeah... How much do you want for it?

« Last Edit: Oct 02, 2009, 01:26 AM by Day'vid » Logged

Dar'manda

• Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 267th Rapid Assault Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #31 on: Oct 08, 2009, 12:18 AM »
You know, you're the second one to ask me that, lol

I haven't worn it in a while, but I love it so much.  Eventually I redo a mando grunt around that helmet and backpack

Ori Cabur

• Old Guard
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 15+ clan level invasions Award for 75 official invasions. 40% increase or more Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #32 on: Nov 04, 2009, 09:53 PM »
Would you mind if anyone used your Executioner idea ? It wouldn't be my main kit, but for a second one for fun, I think that I would love to use your idea. With your approval that is.

Dar'manda

• Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 267th Rapid Assault Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #33 on: Nov 17, 2009, 08:48 PM »
Would you mind if anyone used your Executioner idea ? It wouldn't be my main kit, but for a second one for fun, I think that I would love to use your idea. With your approval that is.

Hey, go for it.  I don't mind inspiring people.  Of course, you're only allowed to do it if you do it right. ;)

TheMandoMan

• MMCC #0001
« Reply #34 on: Nov 17, 2009, 09:55 PM »
That's just straight-up wicked cool.  Love the skull helmet and rib-cage plates.

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." -Mitch Hedberg

Tyrian_Kell

• You seem nervous...
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #35 on: Nov 18, 2009, 08:36 AM »
That is so bad--censored-! Great job!!!

« Reply #36 on: Nov 20, 2009, 12:23 PM »
Awsome , a very well thought out costume , good weathering , all in all everything that a really good costume should be , you should be proud

Prudii Vok'Chi

• Official Number 0014
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #37 on: Nov 20, 2009, 02:51 PM »
That is one AWESOME set of armour!

I was SO impressed with the concept pic,  that it's on my computer as wallpaper, great job :D

Skudt

• Profile image is property of Brian Matyas
« Reply #38 on: Jan 10, 2010, 11:19 AM »
So. I hate to sound all crazy man but where are the updates on THIS forum? I really really REALLY want to see how it comes out. REALLY REALLY!

"Don't make me work"
- Skudt
« Reply #39 on: Jan 10, 2010, 12:06 PM »
That is so awesome.  I can't believe I missed seeing it at DragonCon.

Dar'manda

« Reply #40 on: Jan 10, 2010, 01:27 PM »
Thanks for the continued interest in the costume guys.  The Executioner is for all intents and purposes complete.  I've worn it probably three or four more times since Dragon con.  Really all I have to do to it is take in the flighsuit in the legs and arms a little so its not so baggy, I'm going to make a custom leather belt that looks more like my concept drawing, and build a mauser based pistol (han solo type) and make a holster for it.  Then it will be pretty much buttoned-up as a project.

« Reply #41 on: Jan 13, 2010, 02:31 PM »
Wow Very Awesome And I Have To Say It's A Very Intimidating Look And Prolly Scare The Crap Out Of Some 1 Unexpecting When They Turn The Corner

Kad'ye

• Kad'ye Nova-Heavy Weapons Spec.-95%
« Reply #42 on: Jan 14, 2010, 11:03 PM »
*thud* that sound? Yeah, that was my jaw hitting the floor. :P

There is a sale at the MAUL, everything is 1/2 half off.... :lol
« Reply #43 on: Jan 19, 2010, 04:12 AM »
Hey, go for it.  I don't mind inspiring people.  Of course, you're only allowed to do it if you do it right. ;)

I'm interested in doing an Executioner.  I'm just curious as to what your guidelines are for doing it right?

Dar'manda

« Reply #44 on: Mar 01, 2010, 06:27 PM »
So I made the tweaks to the suit and wore it to SheVaCon this past weekend.  I'm still on the lookout for good pics of my whole suit, since as per usual my camera went with me for the ride, never to leave the hotel room. :rolleyes:

Here's the new and improved belt, without some of my extra little doodads on it.  I have a Han Solo style holster that hangs from the D rings and some little greeblie holders that slip onto the two thin belts over the large belt.

Jor'en Talsiri

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #45 on: Mar 02, 2010, 01:28 AM »
I absolutely love your helmet!
You're kit is amazing :D!

Lifeburn

• This is the time to attack!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #46 on: Mar 02, 2010, 01:29 AM »
Pictures don't do this suit justice, it's much more awesome in person.

Skudt

• Profile image is property of Brian Matyas
« Reply #47 on: Mar 02, 2010, 08:15 AM »
Yeah seriously man. I think I said it before but this has to be the most original ( to me) kit I've seen yet. Well. Next to the Hello Kitty Vader. :P

"Don't make me work"
- Skudt

Ha'sid

• Eater of worlds
« Reply #48 on: Mar 04, 2010, 06:22 AM »
Hello kitty vader was a photoshop, and thank your god for that too.

Zazarus

• You can stuff a cat anywhere with enough jell-o.
« Reply #49 on: Mar 04, 2010, 08:52 AM »
Hello kitty vader was a photoshop, and thank your god for that too.

The first one was a photoshop of an infinity vader when he went good, however, based on the photoshop picture at least one person DID make the costume...

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!