Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

 wolfpack clone wars mandalorian mashup

  • 6 Replies
  • 495 Views
wolfpack clone wars mandalorian mashup
« on: Sep 13, 2019, 06:13 PM »
question : wolfpack clone wars mandalorian mashup.

Im part of 2 groups that im part of a clone battalion called the 104th and im wondering if i can combine the star wars 104th wolfpack armor with star wars mandalorian armor to make a wolfpack mandalorian.

Logged
i will fight with all my might for Mandalore-Tans Solon

Fenris Claddanna


    *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • 563
  • Chaotic Fun
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: wolfpack clone wars mandalorian mashup
« Reply #1 on: Sep 16, 2019, 10:37 AM »
While you can draw inspiration from other sources, direct crossovers - whether in-universe or not - are unfortunately not approvable by the MMCC. Generally the rule of thumb is at least 80% of the kit must be Mandalorian, while the remaining 20% may be non-Mandalorian depending on the source.

Without seeing a concept, I can't really give you further guidance either way. Keep in mind also that I am neither App Team nor a Ruus'alor, so definitely take their advice over mine.

Either way, I look forward to seeing your concept!

Logged
Oyacyir mav, ash'amur pirusti

OM#1624
Kyrimorut#021:KMB# 32:B.E.A.R.D.S#128:W.B. #08:MTS#082:M.M.R.S#017

OriKad


    *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • 2695
  • The Grizzled Old Sergeant of Mav Oya'la Clan
  • Awards Force Hunter Brigade Member Special Weapons 267th Rapid Assault Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions 40% increase or more
Re: wolfpack clone wars mandalorian mashup
« Reply #2 on: Sep 16, 2019, 01:16 PM »
Fenris has it right.  You could do Wolfpack, as long as it follows the 80/20 rule.  I've done Rebel Pilot Mando (approved) and I'm working on a 181st Mando that's nearly done, and those are pretty much straight up Mando armor but with rebel and imperial paint jobs, respectively.  Your best bet is to make a traditional Mandalorian costume with all the Mandalorian armor parts (essentially all the same shapes as Jango) and do it in Wolfpack colors.

Logged
Re: wolfpack clone wars mandalorian mashup
« Reply #3 on: Oct 03, 2019, 01:40 PM »
how do i post pics in this i dont know how cause i have my concept made i just dont know how to post it im also on laptop.

Logged
i will fight with all my might for Mandalore-Tans Solon

Kurz


    *
  • *
  • 284
Re: wolfpack clone wars mandalorian mashup
« Reply #4 on: Oct 03, 2019, 03:29 PM »
Upload you picture in an image hosting site, copy the url and write it like
Code: [Select]
[img]your picture link.jpg[/img]

Logged
Cabur Akaata (Protector Battalion) #133
Oribru Akaata (Emergency Battalion) #31
M.V.S. #89
Re: wolfpack clone wars mandalorian mashup
« Reply #5 on: Oct 04, 2019, 10:19 AM »
https://ibb.co/MfWWzPT heres my link its just a rough sketch over a deathwatch character so its not the best but i used what i had. :jango:

Logged
i will fight with all my might for Mandalore-Tans Solon

Kurz


    *
  • *
  • 284
Re: wolfpack clone wars mandalorian mashup
« Reply #6 on: Oct 04, 2019, 11:46 AM »
It's actually
Code: [Select]
[img]https://i.ibb.co/hchhG25/mando-104th-mashup.png[/img]

Logged
Cabur Akaata (Protector Battalion) #133
Oribru Akaata (Emergency Battalion) #31
M.V.S. #89
 


Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!




Powered by EzPortal