Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

3d printed bucket

• 3 Replies

jaxmickey

• Ruug'la Buir
3d printed bucket
« on: Sep 29, 2019, 04:28 PM »
'Lo all. Anyone have some ideas for the best 3d printed bucket stl? TIA!

Kill a few enemies to become feared by some. Teach a group to kill and be feared by all.

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: 3d printed bucket
« Reply #1 on: Oct 01, 2019, 12:17 AM »
Throw a dart at a design Vod. There are seriously so many designs out there by several different makers that the question you need to ask yourself is, what kind of helmet do I want, does it have the feel I want for my Mando, how easy is it going to be to assemble, how much work do I want to put into it. What do you like? What kind of money do you want to put into the files themselves if any? Bells and whistles? Range finder-electronics for rangefinder? Sweet light and sound system for said helmet, padding?
Seriously though I’d pick a design that best represents who you are. Me personally I love the Pre Vizsla phase 2 helmet from Clone Wars season 4/5 with the sick ear cannons. Pick your face then find where to find it!

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084

Jaryn Solus

• Sometimes it's better to think rather than speak
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
« Reply #2 on: Oct 01, 2019, 04:50 AM »
Throw a dart at a design Vod. There are seriously so many designs out there by several different makers that the question you need to ask yourself is, what kind of helmet do I want, does it have the feel I want for my Mando, how easy is it going to be to assemble, how much work do I want to put into it. What do you like? What kind of money do you want to put into the files themselves if any? Bells and whistles? Range finder-electronics for rangefinder? Sweet light and sound system for said helmet, padding?
Seriously though I’d pick a design that best represents who you are. Me personally I love the Pre Vizsla phase 2 helmet from Clone Wars season 4/5 with the sick ear cannons. Pick your face then find where to find it!

This!

Be wary of some of the free files out there, some on thingiverse especially can be low-poly or have extremely thin walls that won't stand up to regular wear

Owner of Cabiris Workshop - Custom and Bespoke 3D printed accessories
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=155271.0

jaxmickey

• Ruug'la Buir
« Reply #3 on: Oct 12, 2019, 02:49 PM »
HAHA! You know....you're right guys. Sorry for the vagueness. I'm on the hunt for an Assassins bucket. I know they aren't popular, so I was looking to see all of the recommendations first to see if there is one here, but willing to be flexible with other styles.

Kill a few enemies to become feared by some. Teach a group to kill and be feared by all.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!