Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

On the Hunt for Wide Calf Boots?

• 4 Replies

Erio J'uni

• Trust me. All you are to me is a paycheck!
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ clan level invasions 15+ invasions in 2018 Celebration Chicago
On the Hunt for Wide Calf Boots?
« on: Oct 03, 2019, 01:41 AM »
Does anyone have a source on tall boots (Jedi style) that can fit a 21" calf that won't empty my savings account?

I have been wearing Funtasma XL boots but they are tight on the calves.  I have to fight them on and finally the zipper gave up.  So I'm looking for replacements that I can count on.

MMCC #899 | B.O.M.B. #1 - The Bomb'alor | M.A.J.I.C. #132 | K.O.M.S. #17 | B.O.O.M. #11 | The IT-Mando Society #11 | Grey Brigade #59

Red Phoenix

• Awards 40% increase or more
Re: On the Hunt for Wide Calf Boots?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 08, 2019, 11:16 PM »
I think the next best option is to get spats or Diy 1 like I did.
I mean , I'm very small, but these was for another costume

No one knows what you have been through or what your pretty little eyes have seen, but I can reassure you ~ whatever you have conquered, it shines through your mind.

Erio J'uni

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ clan level invasions 15+ invasions in 2018 Celebration Chicago
« Reply #2 on: Oct 08, 2019, 11:55 PM »
I've been looking at them as well.  The largest I've found stop at 19" which is the same size as the boots that gave up.

MMCC #899 | B.O.M.B. #1 - The Bomb'alor | M.A.J.I.C. #132 | K.O.M.S. #17 | B.O.O.M. #11 | The IT-Mando Society #11 | Grey Brigade #59

Icav Ribe

• Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.
« Reply #3 on: Oct 14, 2019, 02:30 AM »
I have a 20" calf and I feel your pain, for my mando I use the same style of Spats Kruser uses. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002HUQL4K/ref=twister_B006WKOT68?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
They come in black and brown.

Vhett Manda (Iowa)
OM: #1547
V.O.T.S. #62
"Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum"

Erio J'uni

« Reply #4 on: Oct 14, 2019, 09:34 AM »
I've been considering those but worry they'll still be too small.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!