Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Thea's First Mando WIP/Concepts

• 2 Replies

Thea Ri

• Master at procrastination.
Thea's First Mando WIP/Concepts
« on: Oct 03, 2019, 01:48 AM »
Su cuy'gar vod, long time no see. It's been almost 4 years since I was considering a Mando build. However, this time I'm seriously starting to consider it again since I'm out of school and I don't really have to worry about anything besides work. Last time, I decided on a water/scuba/shark theme (I'm actually an advanced diver with some extra specialty skills now so I know what I'd need to do to actually incorporate a scuba theme to a costume and it's really not that easy :P But I've got better and easier plans for my first build! :D) but this time I've done a little more character backstory to my Mandalorian, Thea Vizsla. And if you are wondering, she is the daughter of Pre Vizsla. He was my favorite character in the Clone Wars so I had to come up with something back then lol.

I'll post her backstory in a separate thread later when I'm done writing it. Anyway, I've got a couple images I've drawn in the past couple years that I want my design to be based off of. Going off the color scheme of the second image, the third image is from years ago. As with the first image, I was a little obsessed with WoW for a bit and exaggerated the hell out of the pauldron, however the fur and quills is still on my interest list.(Maybe not so much, I live in FL could you imagine that extra heat?)

Anyway let me know what y'all think. I am very excited to continue on this again!

And my very first concept from 4 years ago. See the improvement?  ;D

"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

Onyx

• "Mercy is only a weakness when it is given twice."
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Celebration Chicago Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Thea's First Mando WIP/Concepts
« Reply #1 on: Oct 06, 2019, 09:14 AM »
Nice.  I look forward to seeing your concept come to life. Let us know if you need anything.

Aliit ori'shya tal'din.   Family is more than blood.

Tao Regulus

• vey victas!
Re: Thea's First Mando WIP/Concepts
« Reply #2 on: Oct 22, 2019, 08:21 PM »
Awesome concept good luck with it if you are south aiwha clan near Sarasota we meet once a moth lately  to help.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!