Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

First Kit Ideas and Plans

• 1 Replies
First Kit Ideas and Plans
« on: Oct 10, 2019, 06:54 AM »
Spent this last Saturday in LA at Kaden'Dha Runi's working on sizing my plates and transferring  the patterns to the sintra.
He took this photo to send to others in his Clan to get eyes on it.

The suggestion was to trim 1/4 inch off the outside so we did before doing the transfer of the patterns.

My plan is to make a basic set of Jango armor and to use articulated Legacy back plates. I'm inspired by the color scheme of the Gar Saxon armor from the Darth Maul Son of Dathomir Comic. I like the Dark Grey, Silver-ish, Red, Black, Yellow. The Shoulder bells have a nice Mythosaur like shape on em.

This set will only be color inspired by the comics. I want to apply for my OM and don't need to create extra hurdles right off the bat with meeting unnecessary CRL's .

Grendel Assassin
0///[======>
Re: First Kit Ideas and Plans
« Reply #1 on: Oct 10, 2019, 07:13 AM »
Dark Grey  flight suit - double sleeves (Long sleeves, black? Lighter grey?)
Black Leather Flakvest
Charcoal Grey or Flat Black plates with  Red and Yellow markings (Inspired only)
Westar 35  w/Holster and ammo belt over girthbelt
Flame Thrower Gauntlet?
Missile & Dart Gauntlet (possibly with a compartment for phone to run a bounty screens)
Jango  Collar, Chest Plates and Shoulders
Jango Thighs, Knees & Shins
Legacy Articulated Back Plates
Cod Piece? Armored Loin with Leather Kama?
Grenade bandoleer
knives in boots

Drawings to come soon (based on Jango movie stills)

« Last Edit: Oct 10, 2019, 07:28 AM by Grendel » Logged
Grendel Assassin
0///[======>

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!