Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Ursa Wren Brigade WIP

• 10 Replies

Mirdala Senaar

• Mirdala Senaar
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 50 official invasions.
Ursa Wren Brigade WIP
« on: Oct 15, 2019, 05:34 PM »
Hello! I have started making my upgrades to get Ursa Wren into brigades. 

Here is my original WIP http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=162498.msg1949479#msg1949479

Here is my original kit

I have upgraded my flight suit And my Kama and loincloth (to keep them matching)

Yesterday I did the approval suggestions for my chest and belly plate. I made the top curves more concave, I made the bottom inside curves less sharpe and I trimmed the bottom of the belly plate.

Please let me know what else might be required to get this kit to brigade level. Thanks!

Clan Manda'galaar / OM # 1684 / Invasions: 88 (2/17/19)

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 100 official invasions.
Re: Ursa Wren Brigade WIP
« Reply #1 on: Oct 15, 2019, 05:36 PM »
Commenting to follow :)

Manda'galaar Clan || MMCC #1278
Bo-Katan WIP - Bo-Katan Brigade WIP
- S7 Bo-Katan WIP

Erio J'uni

• Trust me. All you are to me is a paycheck!
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 75 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: Oct 15, 2019, 11:33 PM »
Yes!  You'll knock this out so quick!

MMCC #899 | B.O.M.B. #1 - The Bomb'alor | M.A.J.I.C. #132 | K.O.M.S. #17 | B.O.O.M. #11 | The IT-Mando Society #11 | Grey Brigade #59

Vexos

• Because we must.
  • Awards 300 Troops Celebration Anaheim 2022 200 troops 250 Troops 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
« Reply #3 on: Oct 16, 2019, 03:22 AM »
Wooooo!

Official Invasions: 265
Official Member #1132
Force Hunter/ Brigade Member #291
Manda'galaar Clan

Arctic Ops WIP:
https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=174054.msg2027502#msg2027502

Post Imperial WIP:
https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=200180.0

Mirdala Senaar

• Mirdala Senaar
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 50 official invasions.
« Reply #4 on: Oct 29, 2019, 07:21 PM »
As much as I love my OG helmet, it just isn’t sturdy enough.

The new one is off the printer and I will be assembling and painting it soon! Will update this thread when I start working on it!

Mi'ix

• Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Brigades Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Boba and Jango
« Reply #5 on: Oct 30, 2019, 12:07 AM »
We actually don't have an Ursa set of BRLs....yet.

HOWEVER, that shouldn't stop you from applying. Simply provide your reference photos and we'll take it from there!

I know you have been really good about making a work-in-progress thread both here and in the female armor section of the Forum. That will go a long way in helping the Canon and legends team walk through your build.

To start, is that leather you have used on your belt and holsters?

Do you have plans for adding a jetpack at some point?

« Last Edit: Oct 30, 2019, 12:11 AM by Mi'ix » Logged
Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

Mandalorian Mercs Brigade Application Form

BH/TI/TS/MW 65041

Tra'cor Clan || M.V.S. #41|| M.A.B.E.L. #60 || 72 Official Invasions

Mirdala Senaar

• Mirdala Senaar
« Reply #6 on: Oct 30, 2019, 02:45 PM »
The holsters and belt are leather and no plans for a jet pack because I don’t think my back and knees could take the weight.

Mirdala Senaar

• Mirdala Senaar
« Reply #7 on: Dec 05, 2019, 11:15 PM »
Ok, it’s been a while and I keep meaning to actually take my brigade pictures, but there is always something little that needs fixing.

I have a new helmet (the original one just wasn’t sturdy enough).

The troublesome piece is my right gauntlet. The greeblies on the side keep breaking. We are going to attempt to cast the main part in resin and possibly use a metal rod for the antenna thing.

Erio J'uni

• Trust me. All you are to me is a paycheck!
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 75 official invasions.
« Reply #8 on: Dec 06, 2019, 03:04 AM »
Another amazing piece from you! 

MMCC #899 | B.O.M.B. #1 - The Bomb'alor | M.A.J.I.C. #132 | K.O.M.S. #17 | B.O.O.M. #11 | The IT-Mando Society #11 | Grey Brigade #59

Mirdala Senaar

• Mirdala Senaar
« Reply #9 on: Dec 06, 2019, 02:08 PM »
I forgot to mention the real reason for needing a new helmet.  Some jerk named “Filoni” scribbled on my old one

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 100 official invasions.
« Reply #10 on: Dec 06, 2019, 03:01 PM »
*shakes fist* Filoni!!!!

It turned out so beautifully :)

Manda'galaar Clan || MMCC #1278
Bo-Katan WIP - Bo-Katan Brigade WIP
- S7 Bo-Katan WIP

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!