Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Work in Progress/Concept - "The Mandalorian"

• 2 Replies
Work in Progress/Concept - "The Mandalorian"
« on: Oct 15, 2019, 10:54 PM »
I have made a few posts around the forums on this topic and my builds in progress relating to my weapons based on the upcoming "The Mandalorian" show.  (Sorry, I can't contain my excitement)  I seem to be blazing a new trail here with this set.  So I am posting something in what appears to be the appropriate forums to begin discussions around this topic.

So here I am, in the armor concepts forum.  Does anyone have any comments/suggestions/feedback?

Re: Work in Progress/Concept - "The Mandalorian"
« Reply #1 on: Oct 15, 2019, 11:01 PM »
Awesome idea shrugz,

I too am excited by the upcoming show and have begun putting together a rifle inspired by the show (and the Christmas special for those guys as old as I am). I have even found a gentleman on etsy who is 3D printing a Mandalorian helmet.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/702275045/the-mandalorian-helmet-accurate-3d?ref=hp_rv-1&bes=1

Best of luck in the build. I will be following your progress.

Regards,

Re: Work in Progress/Concept - "The Mandalorian"
« Reply #2 on: Oct 16, 2019, 08:31 AM »

I too am excited by the upcoming show and have begun putting together a rifle inspired by the show (and the Christmas special for those guys as old as I am). I have even found a gentleman on etsy who is 3D printing a Mandalorian helmet.

Best of luck in the build. I will be following your progress.

I had a bunch of parts 3d printed to begin construction of the rifle and the links can be found here in the Weapons Armory.  I am having parts printed for the pistol as we speak and will start on those this weekend.  After general assembly the finishing work and painting begin.  I too was excited and noticed right away that this looked like the rifle in the holiday special back in '78.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!