Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

2019 Annual Fundraiser Winners

• 1 Replies

Coreysnaps

• Kaiya Ardellian
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
2019 Annual Fundraiser Winners
« on: Nov 01, 2019, 03:41 PM »
The process: All eligible sales were recorded on a spreadsheet in the order they were sold.  This morning, November 1, 2019, once we made sure that no one was still on October 31st, the sheet was updated for the last time, and every $5 was assigned a number starting at 3 and going to 660.  That number range was put into a random number generator at random.org.  If a number was drawn twice, it was redrawn.  If the numbers worked out that a member had enough numbers that they were drawn as a winner twice, they were awarded the higher prize and the other was redrawn so that each winner only gets one prize for the maximum amount of winners.  As the numbers were drawn, they were written down on the prize list, and names were not checked until after all of the numbers had been drawn to make it a blind drawing.  I had no idea whose name was being drawn while generating the numbers and the redrawn numbers were done after the names had been assigned so they would again be blind. 

Now that I've gotten all of the fairness stuff out of the way, here are the winners.

21 - Back Patch - Unboundgeekdom

20 - 3D printed blaster kit - Defender_of_Man

19 - 3D printed pair of Westar 35's - Dyre Vox

18 - 3D printed pair of DC 17's - Ahn'vil Burk'yc

17 - 3D printed pair of DE 10's - Dracostar

16 - custom art, your choice - Jayrodadon

15 - custom art, your choice - Marin Sivid

14 - custom art, your choice - Kall

13 - Heads up Display, blue - SkyWonHwa

12 - Heads up Display, green - Daikyo

11 - Heads up Display, white - Rebel101

10 - Heads up Display, red - Kuro Keldau

9 - Boba Fett tote bag, handmade - Rukass

8 - Boba Fett tote bag, handmade - Drakaar Vosh

7 - custom shoulder cape - Sarlel

6 - custom shoulder cape - Tiric Keel

5 - Soul Seeker Helmet kit - Mashukir Prudiise

4 - one 4-Day Ticket to Celebration Anaheim 2020 - Druj Jes

3 - one 4-Day Ticket to Celebration Anaheim 2020 - BrieKalan2

2 - one 4-Day Ticket to Celebration Anaheim 2020 - mattcamaro

1 - A banner autographed by many of the cast and crew of Solo: A Star Wars Story - Pele

All winners will be sent a PM here on the forums with the details of how to collect their prizes from the sponsors for each.  Edit was made to correct spelling errors.

« Last Edit: Nov 01, 2019, 03:59 PM by Coreysnaps » Logged

"...I leave to the discretion of the MMCC merch officer." 

M.A.J.I.C. #105  M.A. #72  E.M.T.S. #21 QMU Supporter #25 Special Operations Brigade Assassin

If you have a Supply question, please ask here: Here

Coreysnaps

• Kaiya Ardellian
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: 2019 Annual Fundraiser Winners
« Reply #1 on: Nov 04, 2019, 01:59 PM »
One of the Celebration ticket winners is unable to attend.  The new winner of that ticket is Shar Dagger.

"...I leave to the discretion of the MMCC merch officer." 

M.A.J.I.C. #105  M.A. #72  E.M.T.S. #21 QMU Supporter #25 Special Operations Brigade Assassin

If you have a Supply question, please ask here: Here

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!