Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Kai returning to the mix. ::UPDATED::

• 3 Replies

Kai Ree'tat

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Legends of Mandalore Brigade Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member
Kai returning to the mix. ::UPDATED::
« on: Nov 10, 2019, 08:58 PM »
Over the last year or so I have kinda lost the love for doing what we do, but coming across one of my original kit pieces might have lit a spark. I am thinking it is time to revamp my Brigades Medic and try to find the love again. I make no promises but I am going to try. I plan to use my never approved Rebels armor as the base because it has the back pieces that fit me right. Here is the spark, my original medic shoulder and some planning I did a few years ago along with my approved Medic kit.

I got a little more work done, yeah some parts need weathering but trying to wait till every piece is painted so I can weather it all at once to keep it consistent. I am going to be using a beskad I had as my primary weapon per BRL but will also add a small blaster as well. The helmet should have it's red visor next week.

Got a bit more work done, easy thing is I am using stuff I already had made and pulling out all my old medical equipment to use as well. anyways here is more progress. with painted armor.

Shins and knees, I added some extra ST strapping to the GM knees to give that little extra padding/grip since Medics spend a fair amount of time on the ground working on a patient or covering the patient while under fire.

Welp here it is, needs to have some scrapes added but I have no intentions of making this one dirty. The arms set up is shoulder elbow, gauntlet (half shells) and hand plates.

Got my visor in and installed.

« Last Edit: Nov 12, 2019, 10:26 PM by Kai Ree'tat » Logged
Re: Kai returning to the mix. ::UPDATED::
« Reply #1 on: Nov 13, 2019, 04:23 AM »
That looks really awesome! What kind of shins are those?

Aden  :vizsla:

Kai Ree'tat

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Legends of Mandalore Brigade Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #2 on: Nov 13, 2019, 07:45 AM »
That looks really awesome! What kind of shins are those?

Aden  :vizsla:

The shins are made from a pair of the jedi shiknees, I had one crack real bad on the lower edge at a con so rather than dump them I just turned them into shin plates.

kellynoons

• Mando Name: Kefira Leeu
« Reply #3 on: Nov 14, 2019, 12:41 AM »
I love the grips on the knees! It's a great touch 🙂

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!