Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

'The Mandalorian' Female Armor Smith!

• 12 Replies

LekíRal

• House of Barren
'The Mandalorian' Female Armor Smith!
« on: Nov 12, 2019, 11:55 PM »
I just watched the first episode of The Mandalorian and was blown away when the Armor smith came on the screen...
I am a blacksmith, so to say I was excited would be an understatement. Anybody else already blown away by this character?  :porg2:

Re: 'The Mandalorian' Female Armor Smith!
« Reply #1 on: Nov 13, 2019, 06:21 AM »
Me  :D Perhaps I will try to make an kit like hers, if we get to see more of her in the show

I was only surprised they didn't speak Mando'a with eachother, but I loved it

« Reply #2 on: Nov 14, 2019, 05:23 PM »
Omg yesss I love her armor!  Especially her helmet! I hope we get to see more of her throughout the season.  :like:

OriKad

• The Grizzled Old Sergeant of Mav Oya'la Clan
  • Awards Force Hunter Brigade Member Special Weapons 267th Rapid Assault Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Airmobile brigade member
« Reply #3 on: Nov 15, 2019, 12:03 PM »
As someone who's made almost nine Mandalorian armor sets, this is going to be both my first canon build and my first cross-play.  :)

« Reply #4 on: Nov 20, 2019, 10:11 PM »
Her helmet is awesome,it's actually a corinthian helmet from the ones used in ancient Greece,definitely looking to get my hands on one. :porg2:

The strongest starts have hearts of kyber, but the strongest warriors have hearts of beskar.

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards Award for 100 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ clan level invasions 15+ invasions in 2018 Celebration Chicago
« Reply #5 on: Nov 21, 2019, 02:06 PM »
Iíve seen several people modeling her helmet for 3D printing, not sure which is the most accurate yet but Iíd love to do this costume one as well!

« Reply #6 on: Nov 22, 2019, 01:56 PM »
Is there spot of gathered screenshots for her and her work shop? I'd like to get a good look at the hammer in her cabinet so i can 3d model the head of it

« Reply #7 on: Nov 29, 2019, 05:56 PM »
Is there spot of gathered screenshots for her and her work shop? I'd like to get a good look at the hammer in her cabinet so i can 3d model the head of it

Thereís a Facebook group for building the Armorer, thereís are plenty of photos posted. I donít have the url, search groups for "The Armorer".

My name is Mynna'ari Ri'iga, but you can call me Mynn.
« Reply #8 on: Dec 02, 2019, 08:34 PM »
Thereís a Facebook group for building the Armorer, thereís are plenty of photos posted. I donít have the url, search groups for "The Armorer".

Thank you! Found them and put in a request to join

Nikkoa

• Yo Ho, Yo Ho A Mando life for me! Oya!
« Reply #9 on: Dec 04, 2019, 12:20 AM »
I was super excited to see this character! She seems to have a calm sense about her and keeps the clan focused on their way of life. Hope they bring more of her out in the coming episodes.

-Aliit ori'shya tal'din- "family is more than blood"
Nikkoa- UOM-AM
« Reply #10 on: Dec 04, 2019, 07:21 PM »
Thank you! Found them and put in a request to join

Youíre welcome. There are several sets of very good photos. May they serve you well.

My name is Mynna'ari Ri'iga, but you can call me Mynn.

Lem'zig Dee

• WEAPON OF MASS PERCUSSION
  • Awards Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #11 on: Dec 05, 2019, 07:53 AM »
As someone who's made almost nine Mandalorian armor sets, this is going to be both my first canon build and my first cross-play.  :)
That's awesome!  :like:

IG  -  @mandodrummer1
FB  -  https://www.facebook.com/mandodrummer1
Band stuff IG - @tommyfrenzyrules
Band stuff FB - https://www.facebook.com/tommyfrenzyrules/

3ddyb

• Omax Rak
« Reply #12 on: Dec 06, 2019, 01:52 AM »
I may be looking at modifying a hammer to match hers... (the tongs are just smiths tongs with a little chrome)  :like:

Seriously though, those scenes got me out of a pretty serious low and got me out at the forge again.

"An artist by nature,  a monster by necessity..."

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!