Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Naasad Tal's Desert Survival pack

• 1 Replies

Naasad Tal

• "Aliit ori'shya tal'din"
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Award for 100 official invasions.
Naasad Tal's Desert Survival pack
« on: Nov 16, 2019, 02:05 AM »
So I've been rocking this thing for a couple years now and thought it was time to share...

This is my Desert Ops survival pack...It has changed configurations over the years, but I feel like it is finally at it's Final Form. I have a bedroll, and Bes'bev at the bottom with several trophies hanging from the small pack that holds my Gunslinger maintenance kit and con snacks  ;). Sadly in today's society, people are more and more gun shy so there are troops when our blasters have to stay at home, so the built in holster for my Mule-Leg Westar Carbine serves dual functions, when I can't carry the blaster, I have a comms unit that drops into the holster to fill that gap. The final bit of kit in my pack is probably my favorite, it is a metal water bottle that I have disguised to look like a miniature moisture vaporator (the idea came from the Mythos Obi-Wan figure). the drink tube is functional and hooks into my bucket (you can see the mouthpiece inside) so that I can hydrate without removing the bucket.

I'm pretty happy with it and I hope you enjoy it...thanx for looking!

Chris S. OM# 454 | Shonare Vhekadla Clan | VRCA #20 | Elegant Mando #66 | Desert Ops #2

Zaroc

• "Everything you heard about me is true."
  • Awards Special Weapons Special Operations Brigade Member
Re: Naasad Tal's Desert Survival pack
« Reply #1 on: Nov 16, 2019, 03:58 AM »
It looks great and very functional  :jango:

PWS #009 - New Death Watch Order #43 - O.O.P.S. ! #49
Brigade approved as Privateer/Gunslinger

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!