Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

E-11 blaster rifle

• 2 Replies

TheEnglishMerc

• Why Carry A Weapon When You Can Be A Weapon
E-11 blaster rifle
« on: Nov 19, 2019, 05:36 AM »
So i guess i'll start a work log for my trusty E-11, i've got the 3d model printed, it's got a coat of white primer just to see where I need to sand down (which is everywhere but it's not especially bad) need to fill in the spots where everything is attached, and then i'll put a coat of gunmetal for the base metal coat, then i'll apply a coat of black over that when all is ready, not sure yet but i might have some of my kits colours over it to further solidify it as belonging to my character, pics when I can will be coming

hereticdave

• Se'nizi Jasra
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Re: E-11 blaster rifle
« Reply #1 on: Nov 25, 2019, 03:59 AM »
I do like a good E-11, what greeblies have you gone for? The original trilogy load out or rogue one style?

OM# 1621
"Gar taldin ni jaonyc gar sa buir, ori'wadaas'la."
"Nobody cares who your father was, only the father you'll be."
Vok'Chi Thread
Helmet WIP
Soft Parts WIP
Armour WIP

TheEnglishMerc

• Why Carry A Weapon When You Can Be A Weapon
Re: E-11 blaster rifle
« Reply #2 on: Nov 25, 2019, 06:36 AM »
original trilogy style

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!