Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

New MMCC Ed Officer

• 2 Replies

Kensnaps

• Dr. Kdogg
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Order of the Ori'Ramikad
New MMCC Ed Officer
« on: Dec 01, 2019, 12:13 AM »
Please join me in welcoming Havelock as the new Education Officer! Naran Baatar did an excellent job building the team from the ground up and we wish him the very best as he furthers his education seeking a doctoral degree. We look forward to Havelock leading the Ed Team in their mission for the MMCC: educating and guiding the membership and public.

Ken Applegate, AKA KenSnaps or Ke Naastar
Batuu Clan, BVH
MMCC Archivist
Archivist help desk

Ohl'd Vart

• The PoL Cat
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: New MMCC Ed Officer
« Reply #1 on: Dec 02, 2019, 01:32 PM »
Welcome to the madhouse....er, funhouse...Brett! Looking forward to working with you here in Council. 😉

Rob

Judicial Incident Report Form (for anyone to report an issue): https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?action=form;n=34

"This, too, shall pass." - Abraham Lincoln, 1862

Havelock

• I probably have a link for that.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: New MMCC Ed Officer
« Reply #2 on: Dec 02, 2019, 01:44 PM »
Thank you.  I appreciate the opportunity to serve.

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett

Have you explored all that the Royal War College of Mandalore has to offer?

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!